Gimp

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
K
Krull
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Krull":2c93zea6 said:
Goat: the guy bitching about no politics or religion, back at it as Stanz posting...ummm...politics and religion.

This is the same nut case who deleted all his posts, begged to be banned, and posted in Morse code.

:banhim: :banhim: :banhim:

Hmm sounds like WGAF to me.

Krull is actually Goat, who was also posing as WGAF, who is secretly Sitedrifter.

stanz":1qw9f8sf said:
Krull is actually Goat, who was also posing as WGAF, who is secretly Sitedrifter.
Who gives a fuck...

Giga.Blast":zawuzwvx said:
stanz":zawuzwvx said:
Who gives a fuck...
Judging by your perpetual response record, you do. At least you've posted something coherent. Running low on meth?

Sitedrifter":1t1walqd said:
WGAF can't come back.
Suck the sap out of my fuckstick your ass tonguing gay cunt.

How's that for coming back you shit eater?

Once again you piece of shit. Take the $10,000 bet that I'm nobody except WGAF & only a soft cock sucking weasel like you mouths off but won't put his money where his mouth is.

In the meantime hum on my nuts & gargle the jizz you soft cock loser.

BTW: For Jizza.Blast: It SHOULD read - "Who gives a fuck...and he DOES dominate you". :loco: :loco:

WGAF":3q56ezlg said:
Sitedrifter":3q56ezlg said:
WGAF can't come back.

Once again you piece of shit. Take the $10,000 bet that I'm nobody except WGAF & only a soft cock sucking weasel like you mouths off but won't put his money where his mouth is.

BTW: For Jizza.Blast: It SHOULD read - "Who gives a fuck...and he DOES dominate you". :loco: :loco:
:hys: :cheers: :clap: :thumbsup:

So, what if I am the "Goat"? It does not invalidate my position, or the reality that you are single-handedly destroying the RT forum.

I don't think you are Charveldan, but you are certainly cut from the same diaper. You are not based in Canada, nor are you Canadian, that much is certain. My best guess is that you are a reprobate Rig-Talk moderator who is operating under at least two alternates. A mod banned one of your alternate ID's, but was then reinstated at the request of a non-mod? RT does not reinstate banned members per the request of non-mods. A logical conclusion is that the mod who banned you was unaware of your status... hence, his decision was overridden. Who overrode the decision? Given your perpetually vitriolic attacks on fellow members, plus the fact that you seem to be permitted to operate outside stated forum policy, free from implications... What other explanation is there?

Why would RT promote reprobate behavior? Is RT traffic is so low that it has decided to exclusively host the "white trash" demographic? Rig Talk could be a great community for musicians. It's going to take all of its members to get involved. If that's not something that is desireable, stay silent.

WGAF":399lgzl3 said:
Sitedrifter":399lgzl3 said:
WGAF can't come back.

Didn't you leave already ??? :doh: :doh: :doh: :banhim:

paulyc":13oxkzcg said:
Chew the gruffnutz off my anus as I'm back to plough some abused & loose assholes.

Plenty of lies & ganging up was happening with me having a toss & a long sleep.

I want to scare the living shit out of the DemoStooges on this site & to do so I invoke & unleash the anti Dem nuclear weapon:-

"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." // "Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem."

Krull":1n1s93mp said:
stanz":1n1s93mp said:
:shocked: It appears that Rig-Talk has become Harmony Central - on crack! I joined RT about 10 years ago, but was tossed when I mentioned the name of a builder who ripped-off my best friend. I have to say, I'm shocked at what I'm reading here. There were always spirited exchanges, but never anything close to what I've been reading over the last month or so. Politics can be discussed without attacking those who disagree with you. These ad hominem attacks need to stop. It's as though a few members are trying their best to get this sub-forum shutdown. That, or they lack any sense of respect for fellow member opinions.

I remember Charveldan from the Marshall forum. If I had to make a guess, I'd say WGAF is Charveldan. His perisistant ad hominem attacks, raffish indelicacy, profanity, and his persistent use of bold fonts for any given idea are identical to the Charveldan that I remember. I could be wrong, but I dont think so. WGAF's behavior here is classic Charveldan riffage.

:lol: :LOL:
...white trash.

paulyc":svhf913p said:
WGAF":svhf913p said:
Sitedrifter":svhf913p said:
WGAF can't come back.

Yes he did and one time he was forced to leave but cried and whined to come back :hys: :hys:

Sitedrifter":3mo5rjai said:
WGAF is going to pop a blood vessel in his brain.
:lol: :LOL: Actually, I believe it was Monkey Man who convinced one of the mods to reinstate him. Question is, why?

stanz":3u15z1a5 said:
Sitedrifter":3u15z1a5 said:
:lol: :LOL: Actually, I believe it was Monkey Man who convinced one of the mods to reinstate him. Question is, why?

Jabbing back and forth on politics is quite entertaining. It is when all the vile stuff comes flying is when it gets stupid around here.
I fail to see the need for pure vile when talking/debating/screaming politics. But it does fit with how Trump deals with everything.

Sitedrifter":2t27bodn said:
stanz":2t27bodn said:
Sitedrifter":2t27bodn said:

Jabbing back and forth on politics is quite entertaining. It is when all the vile stuff comes flying is when it gets stupid around here.
I fail to see the need for pure vile when talking/debating/screaming politics. But it does fit with how Trump deals with everything.
I own your dumb ass so bend over & let me drive it in deep & home to the sack.

What's REALLY vile is your inconsistency in denouncing altar boys like Krull & I and your joining in on the flying swearing & insults.
This is why we KNOW you're bi-polar as it sticks out like white balls on a black dog.

Show us THE EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitedrifter":2ej0otsa said:
stanz":2ej0otsa said:
Sitedrifter":2ej0otsa said:

i.e. Democrat.

WGAF":3ohki529 said:
Sitedrifter":3ohki529 said:
stanz":3ohki529 said:
Sitedrifter":3ohki529 said:

What's REALLY vile is your inconsistency in denouncing altar boys like Krull & I and your joining in on the flying swearing & insults.
This is why we KNOW you're bi-polar as it sticks out like white balls on a black dog.

Read your own posts WGAF and see how vile, lewd, vulgar, inconsiderate, lying obstructionist and covert Russian operative for Trump that you are.

Sitedrifter":a7mk4aqg said:
WGAF":a7mk4aqg said:
stanz":a7mk4aqg said:

Read your own posts WGAF and see how vile, lewd, vulgar, inconsiderate, lying obstructionist and covert Russian operative for Trump that you are.

And FWIW, who gives a fuck. :hys:

Back