Gimp

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
Sitedrifter":24qsbyj5 said:
WGAF":24qsbyj5 said:
stanz":24qsbyj5 said:
WGAF is going to pop a blood vessel in his brain.
:lol: :LOL: Actually, I believe it was Monkey Man who convinced one of the mods to reinstate him. Question is, why?

Jabbing back and forth on politics is quite entertaining. It is when all the vile stuff comes flying is when it gets stupid around here.
I fail to see the need for pure vile when talking/debating/screaming politics. But it does fit with how Trump deals with everything.
I own your dumb ass so bend over & let me drive it in deep & home to the sack.

What's REALLY vile is your inconsistency in denouncing altar boys like Krull & I and your joining in on the flying swearing & insults.
This is why we KNOW you're bi-polar as it sticks out like white balls on a black dog.

Show us THE EVIDENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read your own posts WGAF and see how vile, lewd, vulgar, inconsiderate, lying obstructionist and covert Russian operative for Trump that you are.
I'll own the 'funny' vulgarity BUT, show me THE evidence for the Russian BS you're spewing you foreskin sucker?

WGAF":szupqbcs said:
Sitedrifter":szupqbcs said:
WGAF":szupqbcs said:
stanz":szupqbcs said:
:lol: :LOL: Actually, I believe it was Monkey Man who convinced one of the mods to reinstate him. Question is, why?

Jabbing back and forth on politics is quite entertaining. It is when all the vile stuff comes flying is when it gets stupid around here.
I fail to see the need for pure vile when talking/debating/screaming politics. But it does fit with how Trump deals with everything.

What's REALLY vile is your inconsistency in denouncing altar boys like Krull & I and your joining in on the flying swearing & insults.
This is why we KNOW you're bi-polar as it sticks out like white balls on a black dog.

Read your own posts WGAF and see how vile, lewd, vulgar, inconsiderate, lying obstructionist and covert Russian operative for Trump that you are.
I'll own the 'funny' vulgarity BUT, show me THE evidence for the Russian BS you're spewing you foreskin sucker?
"foreskin sucker"? :scared:

Krull":1kfmk6og said:
Sitedrifter":1kfmk6og said:
stanz":1kfmk6og said:
Sitedrifter":1kfmk6og said:
Goat and Siteclown use Machiavelli tactics.
You're giving them WAY TOO MUCH credit as they're both dumb as a box of rocks.........................on a GOOD day.

stanz":1mxaws6u said:
WGAF":1mxaws6u said:
Sitedrifter":1mxaws6u said:
WGAF":1mxaws6u said:
stanz":1mxaws6u said:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

WGAF":2077jddi said:
stanz":2077jddi said:
Sitedrifter":2077jddi said:
stanz":2077jddi said:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:
:lol: :LOL:

stanz":2u8w4inb said:
So, what if I am the "Goat"? It does not invalidate my position, or the reality that you are single-handedly destroying the RT forum.

I don't think you are Charveldan, but you are certainly cut from the same diaper. You are not based in Canada, nor are you Canadian, that much is certain. My best guess is that you are a reprobate Rig-Talk moderator who is operating under at least two alternates. A mod banned one of your alternate ID's, but was then reinstated at the request of a non-mod? RT does not reinstate banned members per the request of non-mods. A logical conclusion is that the mod who banned you was unaware of your status... hence, his decision was overridden. Who overrode the decision? Given your perpetually vitriolic attacks on fellow members, plus the fact that you seem to be permitted to operate outside stated forum policy, free from implications... What other explanation is there?

Why would RT promote reprobate behavior? Is RT traffic is so low that it has decided to exclusively host the "white trash" demographic? Rig Talk could be a great community for musicians. It's going to take all of its members to get involved. If that's not something that is desireable, stay silent.

Goat. Krull was banned, his previous account was "whowantsablowjob", or was it "whowantsamustach"? one or the other.

He's not Canadian, he Pakistani. He works in a call center, and is a paid political troll on the side. The guy is just trying to make a living, cut him some slack.

CNutz":3llcfnj1 said:
stanz":3llcfnj1 said:
So, what if I am the "Goat"? It does not invalidate my position, or the reality that you are single-handedly destroying the RT forum.

I don't think you are Charveldan, but you are certainly cut from the same diaper. You are not based in Canada, nor are you Canadian, that much is certain. My best guess is that you are a reprobate Rig-Talk moderator who is operating under at least two alternates. A mod banned one of your alternate ID's, but was then reinstated at the request of a non-mod? RT does not reinstate banned members per the request of non-mods. A logical conclusion is that the mod who banned you was unaware of your status... hence, his decision was overridden. Who overrode the decision? Given your perpetually vitriolic attacks on fellow members, plus the fact that you seem to be permitted to operate outside stated forum policy, free from implications... What other explanation is there?

Why would RT promote reprobate behavior? Is RT traffic is so low that it has decided to exclusively host the "white trash" demographic? Rig Talk could be a great community for musicians. It's going to take all of its members to get involved. If that's not something that is desireable, stay silent.
Goat. Krull was banned, his previous account was "whowantsablowjob", or was it "whowantsamustach"? one or the other.

He's not Canadian, he Pakistani. He works in a call center, and is a paid political troll on the side. The guy is just trying to make a living, cut him some slack.
Gold! :thumbsup:

:hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Krull":131bz7up said:
CNutz":131bz7up said:
stanz":131bz7up said:

Can I order a large serve of Butter Chicken and some papadums to go मेरे भारतीय मित्र :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CNutz":2ke259k5 said:
stanz":2ke259k5 said:

Don’t forget VC4EVA and Tardnard were two more IDs here. Who knows how many more.

Krull":1v9ha1j1 said:
paulyc":1v9ha1j1 said:
CNutz":1v9ha1j1 said:
stanz":1v9ha1j1 said:

Don’t forget VC4EVA and Tardnard were two more IDs here. Who knows how many more.

Oh look Paulywantsacockuphisass who was also banned. :lol: :LOL:

Looks like the libtards are a little touchy today. Bring it on PaulyCnutz.
We need to invoke & unleash the anti Dem nuclear weapon:-

"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." // "Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem." //"Show us THE EVIDENCE you lying Dem."

Krull":2j0v8bek said:
Paulywantsacockuphisass and Cuntnutz were the pussies that got me banned. Yes those are my other accounts. And yes they too got banned to for being the whiny bitches that they are.
Only real men get banned & that's why SitePussy never has BUT as CharvelDan he did I HIGHLY suspect. :thumbsup:

Krull":24g5y6hz said:
WGAF":24g5y6hz said:
Krull":24g5y6hz said:
Paulywantsacockuphisass and Cuntnutz were the pussies that got me banned. Yes those are my other accounts. And yes they too got banned to for being the whiny bitches that they are.
Only real men get banned & that's why SitePussy never has BUT as CharvelDan he did I HIGHLY suspect. :thumbsup:
:hys: These clowns just want their safe space. They know what I'm saying is dead on, and they can't handle it. Yet they keep coming back for more.

Siteclown was a dormant member from 2015. Hadn't posted until this year. All TDS posts too.
These kunts moan & bitch about OT however, they come here as they know it's clever & funny. :thumbsup:

Where else are they going to get this many laughs by ANYTHING going. :no: :no: :no: :no:

If they were real manbitches they'd use sandpaper as their panty liners but we know that woke kunts use cotton wool to softly protect their leaky old growlers. :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

447T79_AS01

Krull":3vwg9ogn said:

I did not get you banned dingus, quit playing the victim card, and take some responsibility. As a matter of fact it was another member who posted a poll about OT should be removed because you post too many political flame threads.

I posted one thing that was completely partisan neutral on one of your threads, and the admin banned everyone that posted in that thread.

Now quit your bitching, and make that goat curry.

WGAF":2w6v9moq said:
Where else are they going to get this many laughs by ANYTHING going. :no: :no: :no: :no:

OT is entertaining AF. But yes I agree it needed to not show up in VAT, it ran a lot of people off. I mean honestly do you want a shit flinging contest when you walk out your front door? or would your rather enter the shit fling when you're feeling froggy?

As usual, CentristNutz has thought things through and nailed it. :thumbsup:

The VAT function now brings up a nice warm-and-fuzzy list of topics all-things-guitar, which IMHO will attract more users to the forum. It's a win-win situation as I see it.

Krull":3sl2siu9 said:
You’re unhinged. If I had the power to get you banned you wouldn’t be here now. You got yourself banned because you’re an asshole, plain and simple.

If any one of you think that those who hold power are working toward (or interested in) making the world a better place, you aren't thinking with your own mind.

stanz":td1ev8o1 said:
If any one of you think that those who hold power are working toward (or interested in) making the world a better place, you aren't thinking with your own mind.

"Trump is Great, Trump is Good, Trump is GOD!"
8/11/2020 WGAF

Back