Gone Complete Bogner

• Thread starter Thread starter gbsmusic
  • Start date Start date
gbsmusic
gbsmusic
I know this is probably a long shot but I figured I would try. To start off with the reason I'm selling this entire rig is because I just moved into a retirement community and I cannot play this in my new condo, after receiving my second warning from the landlord it's time to move this. I won't go into info because you know what it is. It does sound pretty good at lower volume but it shines when it's turned up a little bit. The cabinets are the creamback 65 oversized ported cabinets they have been my favorite 1-12 cabinet since they came out. There's not a mark on them. It also comes with the pedals you see in the picture an Xotic XW-1, TC Electronic Hall of Fame-2 reverb, MXR Carbon Copy, and an MXR Analog Chorus. The cables are Mogami and comes with patchcables. I have the speaker cables also one is 4 ft I believe and the other is 10 ft so you can put the speakers apart to get somewhat of a stereo effect, I love the sound personally running them apart from each other. My price is not negotiable. I'd rather sell it than have it sit and collect dust. I actually didn't plan on moving but this place came up all of a sudden and I could not pass it up it's something I've wanted for a long time. Btw my neighbor is a bitch! If you have any questions at all feel free to contact me I will get back to you and send you my number and we can talk over the phone or we can just go through emails that's up to you. I do have a slip cover also for one of the cabinets. I can't ship because of cost and I don't have the boxes.
I would consider a trade for an older 2000 to 2008 custom shop Gibson Les Paul Custom, R8 or R9 or other high end guitars in mint condition. The trade value is much higher than my asking price for cash.
Now for the tough part, I'm located 33 miles east of Idaho in Montana I would be willing to drive 4 hours to make a trade or sale.

Attachments

• 20231220_181308.jpg
    20231220_181308.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 72
  • 20231220_181315.jpg
    20231220_181315.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 66
  • 20231220_181324.jpg
    20231220_181324.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 56
  • 20231220_181351.jpg
    20231220_181351.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 58
  • 20231220_171513.jpg
    20231220_171513.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Damn, Greg, sorry you have to move this rig. You need an iso-cab if you're in a condo. I'll slap one together and drop it off in the spring during a road trip.

Damn, Greg, sorry you have to move this rig. You need an iso-cab if you're in a condo. I'll slap one together and drop it off in the spring during a road trip.
Yeah it sucks I love the sound of this setup so much I only took the ad down because couple c--k suckers on the Gear Page told me I was a rip-off and asking too much money. I was only asking exactly what I had into it actually a little less but oh well. I would move but this is my dream living atmosphere and with my union pension I am officially retired now so I'm going to go back to my Pandora headphone unit for now and hopefully the bitch next door will move out before I get rid of it. I have it listed locally on Craigslist and I've had a couple bites but unfortunately this time of year everybody's kind of broke. That's why I put in there I'd be interested in the Gibson's. Happy Holidays!

Back