Good Morning Monkey Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Liquor Up Front
  • Start date Start date
L
Liquor Up Front
Banned
Of course it's me. You said it the day you banned me - I can't hide behind an ALT cause I need the attention.
Listen, I'm sorry for choosing you to be the cop to pull the trigger last month. You called it right after the fact anyway.

So listen EVERYONE. For the last month I've only been looking in the windows here. I did not have any ALTS.

@Bagel and Creamcheese @Stripped Rights @New Guy @Nevets @Tonelover , et. al. are REAL PEOPLE.

You guys piss and moan about how much you hate me being here. Then when I'm gone all you do is talk about me.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

giphy.gif

Folks, this is Donnie. This is the real Donnie. I need to go make dinner now....

It's not difficult to pin down who's really who . All you got to do is go back and examine what people posted when they first started posting and the similarities will jump out at you pretty quickly .

It's extremely difficult to maintain a false persona over long periods of time because you eventually fall into old habits and tendencies .

It's not difficult to pin down who's really who . All you got to do is go back and examine what people posted when they first started posting and the similarities will jump out at you pretty quickly .

It's extremely difficult to maintain a false persona over long periods of time because you eventually fall into old habits and tendencies .
giphy.gif

Back