Good Morning Monkey Man

• Thread starter Thread starter Liquor Up Front
  • Start date Start date
7v1zgr.jpg

It is Donnie.
Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I'm not buying it . I talked to other mods on RT and they said it's impossible to tell with 100% certainty who someone really is behind the username . It's only their opinions.

Of course it's me. You said it the day you banned me - I can't hide behind an ALT cause I need the attention.
Listen, I'm sorry for choosing you to be the cop to pull the trigger last month. You called it right after the fact anyway.

So listen EVERYONE. For the last month I've only been looking in the windows here. I did not have any ALTS.

@Bagel and Creamcheese @Stripped Rights @New Guy @Nevets @Tonelover , et. al. are REAL PEOPLE.

You guys piss and moan about how much you hate me being here. Then when I'm gone all you do is talk about me.
You can't have your cake and eat it too.

😂😂😂 PRICELESS LIES 😂😂😂

Seen this movie so many times, for many years now. You’re a pathological liar.

You’ve never been ‘gone’ from here and you will never be ‘gone’.

Nice try though.

:hys:

If you put half as much time & effort into the stock market, as you do with your Alts here on OTC, you could buy a nice Island off of Hawaii

But, we know, this is and will continue to be, your pitiful, lonely life.

Last edited:
Everyone's entitled to their opinions but I'm not buying it . I talked to other mods on RT and they said it's impossible to tell with 100% certainty who someone really is behind the username . It's only their opinions.
Is he actually banned now or just a mod’s opinion?

I have an idea, let's just drop the fucking Donnie shit. I banned him. I know everyone thinks other people are Donnie. I can tell you they aren't. Let's just forget about Donnie and a couple months from now..maybe around Christmas...Donnie will get in the mood and show some respect to Nicky who has put a ton of work into this website.
Is he actually banned now or just a mod’s opinion?
Opinion? What do you mean?

Back