Halftime show

• Thread starter Thread starter Techdeth
  • Start date Start date
I’m older than some people on here but everyday at school we said the pledge of allegiance and prayed. Now when I was in elementary school we did that divided in our classes but we also had to sing a few songs also. Being from West Virginia one of those songs was the West Virginia hills. I think America the beautiful was another. Man times have changed.
I think it is always going to be our jobs to remind people why this country is so amazing. Despite the political back and forth, battling, etc., our country kicks ass.

I remember when I left Korea after 10 months and literally got down on the ground and kissed it whrn i was home. I loved Korea and had a blast but was so great to be home.

People need to realize that you gotta create your own energy and what you believe in. You don't have to "one or the other". You can like things from different parties or leaders and not like other parts. People get so caught up like sheep. Be what you are and help others. It's easy.

I didn't mind half time. Mainly because I literally turned off the TV and took the dog for a walk, rather than listening or watching another halftime extravaganza :rolleyes:

Back