Happy 4th of July to my American RIG TALK bros

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
Happy 4th! I just sent these to my British Son In Law.
IMG_5785.jpeg
IMG_5783.jpeg
IMG_5784.jpeg

Yeah. I like baggers, but i am a bobber guy at heart. I will ride with you anytime, bud
Sounds good. I will definitely keep that in mind down the road which is hopefully not too far off. It would be great to have a good dude to ride with. I'm guessing you are somewhere N Austin or maybe Cedar Park since it sounded like you were a regular at Boomers for a while? I'm in the Kyle/San Marcos area....

@Racerxrated you know I'm just pulling your leg. That is a dope ride my man and that blue is knockout esp with the blacked out hood. I personally like that series of Camaro a lot better than the Vettes. BADASS. Drive safe brother.

Thanks man! She's a doll; very much a baby. Very sweet. Shedmonster though....had a Bernese Mtn Dog who shed even more lol. But it's worth it.
At first I read "Shredmonster" and I was like, yeah right, Malamutes can't play guitar! :rolleyes:

Sounds good. I will definitely keep that in mind down the road which is hopefully not too far off. It would be great to have a good dude to ride with. I'm guessing you are somewhere N Austin or maybe Cedar Park since it sounded like you were a regular at Boomers for a while? I'm in the Kyle/San Marcos area....
Shit i thought you were seguin. Yeah. Im in round rock

Back