Have A Look At This Total Tool

• Thread starter Thread starter WGAF
  • Start date Start date
W
WGAF
Banned
A fucking idiot through & through & the DemoKUNTS want this man in the chair, you gotta be fucking kiddin' don't you.

How fucking disrespectful can they be to the citizens of the US.

They ALL have terminal TDS.

Trump does not have gaffes?

You can love the Thighland man who thinks the wheel is older than a wall while he visits the president of the Virgin Islands.

You idiots think Trumpy bear and his lying bitch Mcenany are telling the truth.

That is funny as shit. That = you Fuckwit!

Sitedrifter":3hc1ztta said:
Trump does not have gaffes?
You can love the Thighland man who thinks the wheel is older than a wall while he visits the president of the Virgin Islands.

You smart guys know Trumpy bear and his gorgeous sidekick Mcenany are telling the truth. = YES they are.

That is funny as shit just like my 1 inch cock is. That = you genius!
What we do know is you're retarded, you have terminal TDS, your oars aren't all in the water, you talk shit, you dribble jizz and you're just plain fucking stoopid.

Brings us the FACTS fucktard otherwise shove your butt plug up higher & tighter.

I think that just about says it all.
:thumbsup:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Its documented that he had brain surgery many years back and decades later, with old age taking its toll and the post effects of the surgery, it's a strong possibility that he is really feeling it now. It's not because hes stupid, I honestly believe that he is suffering from deterioration of his mental facilities.

I am no way a liberal and cant stand the guy, but hes in a bad place. 5 yrs from now, i wouldnt be surprised if he was in full dementia mode under full time care.

JackBootedThug":jqpnlb6f said:
they want president kamala.

It's so obvious its embarrassing. The whole thing is a set up for it. I'm a Trump guy with zero regrets. I sleep well knowing he's in the W.H., but I hate to say it, this election will be the most corrupt in history. The mail in ballots are just the beginning.

No problem. I'll give it all back. All that I've gotten for 4 years..not my president blah blah blah.
I'm giving it all back 10 fold. Dont wear a biden hat in front of me.

ElectricVoodoo":2zsq2t2h said:
JackBootedThug":2zsq2t2h said:
they want president kamala.

It's so obvious its embarrassing. The whole thing is a set up for it. I'm a Trump guy with zero regrets. I sleep well knowing he's in the W.H., but I hate to say it, this election will be the most corrupt in history. The mail in ballots are just the beginning.

No problem. I'll give it all back. All that I've gotten for 4 years..not my president blah blah blah.
I'm giving it all back 10 fold. Dont wear a biden hat in front of me.

dude....WV is hardcore Trump country. I have seen Zero signs or bumper stickers supporting Biden or Harris. If Biden wins WV will secede.....again. I'm a Trump supporter also. If you vote for Biden you should just write in lucifer morningstar. imo. :yes:

Back