Hey Gang

• Thread starter Thread starter Dadrocks
  • Start date Start date
D
Dadrocks
Hello fellow connoisseurs of guitar and all things fine. I’m after a piece of gear that was recently posted in the for sale forum and don’t understand how to best communicate my desire to make the purchase. I read the rules of engagement but think that my understanding is lacking. Any advices would be well received. Stay rock and roll and many thanks for any advice. Mods, feel free to delete my post if you deem such. All the best.

Last edited:
I enjoy a big can of fosters about every 5 or 10 years….
Same. But other than the cool can that is some serious pisswater IME. I'd love to hear @Monkey Man and @Thumbpicker sound off on it since I think they both live there.

Australian Top 10 Beers By Sales (2022)

1. Great Northern Brewing Co
  2. Carlton Dry
  3. XXXX Gold
  4. Coopers
  5. Victoria Bitter
  6. Corona
  7. Tooheys
  8. Hahn
  9. Pure Blonde
  10. Asahi
I have never seen any of those dranks for sale here.

Same. But other than the cool can that is some serious pisswater IME. I'd love to hear @Monkey Man and @Thumbpicker sound off on it since I think they both live there.
A lot of Australian beer tastes like lolly water to me. Too watery. Coopers has some decent body to it and was an exception. My wife is German and I prefer German beers. They follow the reineheitsgebot the German pure beer laws so aren’t brewed with sugar to boost the alcohol content without malt. They taste better as a result. I used to brew my own but I can’t drink anymore.

Last edited:
it's ok to drink bud light again. kid rock said so.
Screw that noise. I never drank Bud Light but did sometimes have other Anheuser Busch products. Not any more. Same with all them woke pedal makers during the riots. Shut up and get back to your soldering iron jerkoff is all I got to say.

It’s all ass kissing. Same with this place. Members and manufacturers not wanting a presence on Rigtalk because there’s members who like trump on OTC. Or they are anti vaccine….blah blah blah….it was a little off the rails but whatever. Anything to pander for the sake of appearance.

And like I give a fuck what some schill on YouTubes opinion or social commentary is. You’re going to alienate half of your target audience when you start running your cocksucker…but the ego steps in and overides common sense.

Back