Hey guys!

• Thread starter Thread starter BigGuitars
  • Start date Start date
BigGuitars
BigGuitars
Hey guys! I’m changing my guitar strings today!

NOW! Crucify me about how stupid, primadonnaish, arrogant, and bad I am for doing this. Dog pile me and tell me how people “dodged a bullet” by not being in a band with me because I’m changing my strings. I never want to hear the end of it. Keep on doubling down, and keep it coming. Be as unreasonable as you possibly can, and nail me to a cross. Zero in on small things I say, blow them into something big, and never quit beating that dead horse. Don’t let up!

Forgot to include - take small things I say and then draw the most extreme negative conclusions about my character you possibly can. Do not give me the benefit of the doubt. Speak as though that’s how I am across the board 100% of the time, and have no redeeming qualites of any kind.

Dude.. I'm going to go out on a limb, and suggest that maybe the internet might not be for you. You're going to stroke out if you keep fretting this much about what people say on a guitar forum. Just my two pennies.

You guys are letting me down. I guess you only do it when the guard is down, huh? Not when prompted. Lame!

Welcome to the new and improved rig talk. Not all forums are like this, there's still a couple decent ones left.

I'm confused... haven't taken hard drugs in a long while... is it just me thats confused by this post? :unsure:

I'm confused... haven't taken hard drugs in a long while... is it just me thats confused by this post? :unsure:
He's basically saying Rig Talk has become a cesspool and kind of similar to the old "Fortin Army", which is really has. Not everyone obviously but quite a few members who haven't left already.

Will you be changing your strings shirtless, near a mirror?

DfagnBW.gif

Forgot to include - take small things I say and then draw the most extreme negative conclusions about my character you possibly can. Do not give me the benefit of the doubt. Speak as though that’s how I am across the board 100% of the time, and have no redeeming qualites of any kind.
What are you, retarded?

Have any of you guys seen any new cat vids on YouTube?
I just saw one were a kitten fell over....so funny!

Back