How about Truck Driver Shawn?? 🍔🚚

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
I’d rather you chugga chugga choo choo your way out of here
giphy.gif

I remember seeing this dude doing demos in a bedroom next to a bunk bed ages ago. Looks like he's made some growth to the social media aspect.... has numerous "signature gear"... lol

Other than the random whining about companies not sending him gear, not too bad of a step up from where I remember seeing him last. If this guy can do it, SO CAN YOU. #believe

I realize he is playing the song wrong because HATEBREED typically played in a standard configuration, but nothing new here.

Anyway, what are you guys opinion about Ole TDS here on RT? Never see mentions of the guy. 🤔

This dude is a member here. Careful, that’s Billy Bladez in one of his many pro disguises.

yeah, they were the biggest band in hardcore before Headbangers Ball and i will be heard came out, Satisfaction is the death of desire i think is the biggest selling hardcore record ever now, then Perseverance came out and Jamey was hosting the show and it was crazy. my buddy Boulder quit the band right after Perseverance came out, i bought one of his crate cabs he toured with during the satisfaction days, its one thing i will never get rid of
R.I.P. Boulder

tell me you don't actually know what you're talking about without actually sayin it

Dude is the man, he was already running the scene here when he was 17, he booked the shows, had the label and store, would throw down if need be. He put my bands on some huge shows we really had no business being on. Dude was, and still is the hardest and smartest working dudes I’ve seen in any line of work

Dude is the man, he was already running the scene here when he was 17, he booked the shows, had the label and store, would throw down if need be. He put my bands on some huge shows we really had no business being on. Dude was, and still is the hardest and smartest working dudes I’ve seen in any line of work
He was a really nice dude. i met him at a Hatebreed show back in the late 90's in Ft. Lauderdale.

I believe every word of this. I don't know Jamie personally, but I'm one person removed from him in a lot of social circles. My current band mates were in pretty decently popular regional sized bands from back in the early/mids 90s (xDisciplex, Shockwave, Brother's Keeper, Abnegation) that played/toured with Hatebreed often. All of those guys have stories of old Hatebreed shows that were just insanity. xDisciplex were actually supposed to release a record on Jamie's old label Stillborn Records, but they stayed with Scott Vogel while they were recording the record at Watchmen Studios (some pretty famous hardcore records were made here) in Buffalo, NY. Scott, for reasons I don't recall, talked them out of releasing on that label and they released it on Goodfellow instead.

I believe every word of this. I don't know Jamie personally, but I'm one person removed from him in a lot of social circles. My current band mates were in pretty decently popular regional sized bands from back in the early/mids 90s (xDisciplex, Shockwave, Brother's Keeper, Abnegation) that played/toured with Hatebreed often. All of those guys have stories of old Hatebreed shows that were just insanity. xDisciplex were actually supposed to release a record on Jamie's old label Stillborn Records, but they stayed with Scott Vogel while they were recording the record at Watchmen Studios (some pretty famous hardcore records were made here) in Buffalo, NY. Scott, for reasons I don't recall, talked them out of releasing on that label and they released it on Goodfellow instead.

yah i remember all those bands, i saw your xDisciplex shirt in one of your vids. "scarab" was on of the first hardcore records i bought when i was like 15 from rick ta life lol

I remember seeing this dude doing demos in a bedroom next to a bunk bed ages ago. Looks like he's made some growth to the social media aspect.... has numerous "signature gear"... lol

Other than the random whining about companies not sending him gear, not too bad of a step up from where I remember seeing him last. If this guy can do it, SO CAN YOU. #believe

I realize he is playing the song wrong because HATEBREED typically played in a standard configuration, but nothing new here.

Anyway, what are you guys opinion about Ole TDS here on RT? Never see mentions of the guy. 🤔

I like Hatebreed, I'll be seeing them October 23rd

Back