How about Truck Driver Shawn?? 🍔🚚

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Interesting to see that TDS has a handmade Driftwood thingy. Pretty sure he had some beef with them in the past, where he returned his (Mini?)Nightmare, because it kept failing or something.

The vibe I get from him is that he's not gonna reach a high age... :rolleyes:🍔🥩🍟🍕

Totally not in sync/not tight is what I think you mean. 😉

He does seem to be enjoying his trucker money in more ways than one. Kinda like a more saturated fat version of gene hoglan if he drove a bikrig and cut his hur.

Probably a chill dude to hang with though.
I think I could probably get along with his antics.
Until he started talking about all his signature gear. Then my eyes might roll out my head.

Oh...yeah, I like hatebreed so I wasn't trying to rip into the guy too hard on the timing. What MOST peope do wrong with hatebreed covers is play the shit in drop D configuration though. See that alot.

I always trusted his reviews even if i didnt follow him much. He seems genuine. And that song is badass. Guess i need to check out hatebreed

Looks like a fan made video but this is probably my favorite banger by Hatebreed.

Still gets me pumped the fuck up just like it did well over a decade ago. That ending is perky titties with the bass drops too. Saw it live and it killed. More marshall tone for that ass 💀💿

You dudes are really into some shitty music.

giphy.gif

I'm a fan/subscriber of Shawns. I dig the guy. We have a lot of the same amps. We may be close to the same size, but I'm far more sexy than he is. His mom told me so. (painfully obvious typical TDShawn mom joke)
He's got some cool guitars and runs the same pickup setup as me. 1 pickup, single volume and a kill switch. But he's a boost freak for sure.

I'm a fan/subscriber of Shawns. I dig the guy. We have a lot of the same amps. We may be close to the same size, but I'm far more sexy than he is. His mom told me so. (painfully obvious typical TDShawn mom joke)
He's got some cool guitars and runs the same pickup setup as me. 1 pickup, single volume and a kill switch. But he's a boost freak for sure.
Neck pickups and tones are silly

I've watched a couple videos, talks far too much and the videos are too long but gets some cool gear. Honestly, that sounds like the majority of YouTube though.

Occasionally questionable things like trying to boost already dimed ridiculously high gain amps like the Skeleton Key.

They also got me into bury your dead which I was able to open for at one time.

Bury your dead is another CT band, Sworn enemy and FBC could have been as well as they played here practically every weekend.

satisfaction is the quintessential modern hardcore record of the 90's. the record that all other hardcore records are measured by. still the best.

it really is. CT had so many great bands at that time though, it really was just crazy. plus we were right smack in the middle of everything, you could get to boston or down to philly the other way in 2 1/2 hours, we had all of NYC and NJ, the whole western mass metalcore scene, albany had tons of shit going on. id guess i averaged three shows a week all over the place for years and years back then, and then myspace came out and it was just wild

When I want to hear about perseverance and overcoming adversity, I want to hear it from a white kid hailing from the suburbs

He does seem to be enjoying his trucker money in more ways than one. Kinda like a more saturated fat version of gene hoglan if he drove a bikrig and cut his hur.

Probably a chill dude to hang with though.
I think I could probably get along with his antics.
Until he started talking about all his signature gear. Then my eyes might roll out my head.

Oh...yeah, I like hatebreed so I wasn't trying to rip into the guy too hard on the timing. What MOST peope do wrong with hatebreed covers is play the shit in drop D configuration though. See that alot.
Signature Gear ? How popular is he ?
Buy hey more power too him

Back