How many of you married guys

if thinking from a childs perspective for a second, it would be so cool to tell my friends that my daddy is in so and so rock band, at least i know i would be proud of that.

with some of your thought and opinions im reading, you forget millions of other people that have to leave their children..

active military
anyone working on a cruise ship
circus
fisherman
athletes
truckdrivers
traveling salesman

the list can go on and on, so all the people above shouldnt have kids either? thats silly.

If playing in a band was my only real skill then I would do that. Wife and kids need shoes. Other wise having a decent job and being able to be at home with the family wins. No question.

:|::QBB:
Stratboy151":87b02 said:
if thinking from a childs perspective for a second, it would be so cool to tell my friends that my daddy is in so and so rock band, at least i know i would be proud of that.

with some of your thought and opinions im reading, you forget millions of other people that have to leave their children..

active military
anyone working on a cruise ship
circus
fisherman
athletes
truckdrivers
traveling salesman

the list can go on and on, so all the people above shouldnt have kids either? thats silly.

word.

No amount of money would be worth not seeing my little girl grow up. She's going to be 1 next week and it has been the single best experience in my life.

Back