Hunter Biden took Millions from China

• Thread starter Thread starter Artjr
  • Start date Start date
Yes, but he's not compromised.
E23E1264-C42E-4117-ACBF-4AB08A85E98B.jpeg

No really, I was texting my wife... What a fuck up that was.
Lol. I figured as much when it disappeared almost instantly. I couldn't resist tho! I'll delete.

Ok, No one here is riding Trumps dick....
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...gasp.....ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Have you ever thought it's cuz it's so small you can't even feel it up there?
Reported:
"Sexual attack" is actually on Trump.

Looser like your butthole?
Reported:
OK, technically a sexual "attack", but really a low-level slur.

This sort of thing is what needs to stop. God knows what will be left to post given the proportion of it being bandied about, but it has to start somewhere, so it might as well be here.

Thought my message in the PSA yesterday might've made the point, but...

Reported:
"Sexual attack" is actually on Trump.

Reported:
OK, technically a sexual "attack", but really a low-level slur.

This sort of thing is what needs to stop. God knows what will be left to post given the proportion of it being bandied about, but it has to start somewhere, so it might as well be here.

Thought my message in the PSA yesterday might've made the point, but...
REPORTED

4a6

~ss

Maybe he's just frustrated by the forum's dragging its feet in response to the PSA.

I'd cut him some slack under what are not exactly normal OTC circumstance.

“This Is the Strongest Case Ever Seen” – The Evidence Against Biden Crime Family Is Greater than Evidence Against Mafia’s Five Families​

The US government has more evidence to indict the Biden Crime Family than the Five Mafia Families in the 1980s.

Funny, tRump got 6+ million from China (he listed it on his tax returns so he acknowledges it exists) WHILE he was President, Jared and Invalid got a pile from the Saudis while daddy was President, but Hunter, a private citizen, sparks outrage from the right, but no proof has come to light… selective outrage much ???

Funny, tRump got 6+ million from China (he listed it on his tax returns so he acknowledges it exists) WHILE he was President, Jared and Invalid got a pile from the Saudis while daddy was President, but Hunter, a private citizen, sparks outrage from the right, but no proof has come to light… selective outrage much ???
I LOVE how Kushner got those BILLIONS from the Saudis - but what for? Because they are giving souls who just want to hand out money??? Lol.

Because dad-in-law had a bathroom full of classified documents they'd pay anything to get their hands on.

I can't understand a word you're saying, please stop talking with your mouth full. TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back