I AM KING OF THIS FORUM NOW. šŸ¤“šŸ» Any posts here are considered an acknowledgment of that fact.

• Thread starter Thread starter Inbred Beta Redneck
  • Start date Start date
Say what?

View attachment 178867View attachment 178870

Also, your entire identity, xxx, revolves around you calling everyone a ā€œfaggotā€ and other homosexual innuendo. Thatā€™s your entire sad, pathetic life. Is it because you have a boy/girl name? The other kids make fun of you? So now you gotta be the tough guy?

View attachment 178876

Youā€™re a pitiful human being, a babbling immature idiot.
But, youā€™re too stupid to realize that youā€™re not doing well at your ā€˜destruction of the Off Topic Forumā€™
You just keep waking up the bearsšŸ¤”šŸ‘ŒšŸ˜‚

But, youā€™re too stupid to realize that youā€™re not doing well at your ā€˜destruction of the Off Topic Forumā€™
Troof

Tell yourself whatever comforting lies you need. Itā€™s of no consequence to me.

Tell yourself whatever comforting lies you need. Itā€™s of no consequence to me.
Have you ever contemplated throwing yourself off a tall building or perhaps in front of a speeding bus ? And I mean that in a good way of course so don't take it as being negative.

Have you ever contemplated throwing yourself off a tall building or perhaps in front of a speeding bus ?
Have you ever contemplated stepping up your game?

Last edited:
I already told you let's meet in person.

Or are you only capable of clicking the Report button and talking shit online?
Iā€™ve never reported anyone anywhere.
Huntington Beach.

oh no...no match for a vax'd n' boosted idiot who thinks the vaccine actually works...whatever will I do

I can do HB Pier. Name a time.
When you do go, if you have any doubt about if it's him, just look for this person
431162ee70bf598386e99bbccc4cc381.jpg

All you've done here for the past month is attempt to take the contrary view to every major topic we discuss here.

When mocked, you instantly resort to moronic personal attacks against people you know nothing about.

Let's be honest.. you're nothing more than a retarded jackass.
Some more self reflection?

1679430720071.jpeg

Back