I95 collapse in N Philly.

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Why you gotta go with a dick joke? The guy is gay - big fucking deal.
He's 100X times more a stud than your orange boy.
the orange boy pays for primo pussy. if i had his money and a wife that would look the other way id do the same thing.
But then again if i had Melania there would be no need to fuck call girls and corporate sluts
so yeah hes an asshole in that respect lol

the orange boy pays for primo pussy. if i had his money and a wife that would look the other way id do the same thing.
But then again if i had Melania there would be no need to fuck call girls and corporate sluts
so yeah hes an asshole in that respect lol
Yeah................but does she suck and swallow? That's a BIG hurdle to get over if she doesn't..............NOT joking.

It's not the physical........it's the connection.

Yeah................but does she suck and swallow? That's a BIG hurdle to get over if she doesn't..............NOT joking.

It's not the physical........it's the connection.
im sure she passed that criteria before the ring went on. its standard operating procedure with these bitches.
especially if they want to land a married billionaire
one you put the ring on the good slurpys start to slowly dissipate.

im sure she passed that criteria before the ring went on. its standard operating procedure with these bitches.
especially if they want to land a married billionaire
one you put the ring on the good slurpys start to slowly dissipate.
100%........ (y)

The old saying "my girlfriend will but my wife won't"

This isn’t an infrastructure issue.
A tanker truck blowing up beneath that overpass would’ve damaged that section no matter how new it was.
You’re not familiar with the area and the non-stop construction on 95. Repairs and new work that take 10x longer here in PA. Now this new issue will likely take and additional 6 months, and I’m sure they will “find” an issue with the other side of the bridge as well. The infrastructure is terrible here. The roads are in constant disrepair. The running joke is you never see more than 2-3 guys working at the same time on 95 and nothing ever get completed.

The running joke is you never see more than 2-3 guys working at the same time on 95 and nothing ever get completed.

This is common almost everywhere I think.
Wrote a short story for a class once that introduced extraterrestrial intervention into the equation.

Got an A+
:ROFLMAO:

You’re not familiar with the area and the non-stop construction on 95. Repairs and new work that take 10x longer here in PA. Now this new issue will likely take and additional 6 months, and I’m sure they will “find” an issue with the other side of the bridge as well. The infrastructure is terrible here. The roads are in constant disrepair. The running joke is you never see more than 2-3 guys working at the same time on 95 and nothing ever get completed.
they're working.
1 in the ditch digging.
3 standing around watching him/her
9 holding flags
and the other 10 sitting in the truck watching the traffic

same as the LIE road work

Plant a Ukranian flag on all that crumbling infrastructure..I bet it will be repaired in no time..

Back