Ibanez Pia : $3500 gtfo >

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
51829d3d-ae75-4194-bf80-941e1add723d.jpg

51wEDLF08ZL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
See that’s the point, I like it. I don’t give a fuck what you think.
You should send that picture of your son’s teeth to a dental forum.

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Kinda touchy eh carl ? You can like whatever you want nobody taking that away from you.
My post was about the guitar not you.
$4K for a bolt on indonesian guitar is just crazy.

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

Kinda touchy eh carl ? You can like whatever you want nobody taking that away from you.
My post was about the guitar not you.
$4K for a bolt on indonesian guitar is just crazy.
Nope, that Ibanez is just one of 11 guitars, so just another guitar to me. Didn’t pay 4 k though, or $3500 for that matter.

Nope, that Ibanez is just one of 11 guitars, so just another guitar to me. Didn’t pay 4 k though, or $3500 for that matter.
Oh i didn't know you had one im sorry if i insulted you. Was not my intent.
The JEM is one guitar that has eluded me for 40 years. Seconds & inches from getting one numerous times but something always comes up.

Oh i didn't know you had one im sorry if i insulted you. Was not my intent.
The JEM is one guitar that has eluded me for 40 years. Seconds & inches from getting one numerous times but something always comes up.
Yeah, it’s a bit over the top. At the time I had the $$ and missed the JEMs I once had, so I got it.
It’s like new, I hardly play it, but when I do it makes me play different than my Strats.

A quick search said the Pia is Japan. It was a JEM 777 i was going to buy thats Indo.
Back in the day they were all MIJ.

I don't know (or care) about ibanez guitars that aren't xiphos, destroyer, or iceman series, so I have no idea

I did know that they were making their budget models out of indonesia, but i assumed that was only like the starter kit bullshit

How much do Indonesians earn a month?

Average Salary in Indonesia: A General Perspective

As of 2024, the average salary in Indonesia is very varied among sectors and regions. On the national level, the estimated average salary per month should be around IDR 5,000,000 to IDR 7,000,000 (approximately USD 350 to USD 490).5 days ago

So an Indo made JEM is $1500 profit.

Buy it, and sell it on Amazon or Reverb for 5x what you paid 😆

I don't like the Pia, but I always liked the Jem just because it's the most absurdly over-the-top "opulent" looking guitar they could think of.

It looks like it was designed by a televangelist's interior decorator and I love it. The white, gold, and pearl color scheme with a Tree of Life inlay? Come on how can you not love how absurd that thing is.

Back