Ibanez S-Series Guitars

Fucking sucks that was stolen! Man, I really wanna try one of those Gambales, but I hear the frets are small?

I was very Fucking angry :x

Just moved in with a couple of roommates (they also had gear stolen) to a new house off campus. I did not have home owners insurance @ the time (college - all my money went to girls, beer & gear) who thinks of insurance. But my auto was able to help out with $700, it took a year to get - its better than nothing - ck. came just in time for Spring Break!

I had Fender Twin, Seagull S6, Washburn D, Fender Am. Strat, all my cables & my Boss processer stolen. I think my room was the last one to get hit, b/c my roommates had all their stuff taken. Shit they took all the food in the house, beer, fish tanks. These guys broken in to 5 houses that night on our street. Roommates & I where able to recovery some stuff from pond shops.

I agree, they did look smaller than the ones that are use today (IMO). If you where looking @ the neck from your playing position the fret look liked it had a triangle shape to it (maybe thats why it looked smaller than others).
It had a great neck - very smooth & fast. This guitar helped me with learning how to sweep.

i just recently bought an S520EX..it's a decent guitar. Totally sounds different than my RG series guitar. It was $499 at Samash, and i got 20% off for putting it on my card. So for $399 it wasn't bad at all. It was an "impulse" buy. There she was sitting there all sexy lookin on that rack. I had to have her....so I did! :confused: :D :D

:|::QBB:
GAWZ":45a41 said:
i just recently bought an S520EX..it's a decent guitar. Totally sounds different than my RG series guitar. It was $499 at Samash, and i got 20% off for putting it on my card. So for $399 it wasn't bad at all. It was an "impulse" buy. There she was sitting there all sexy lookin on that rack. I had to have her....so I did! :confused: :D :D

That's a buy you won't regret! I love how thin and fast the Wizard II neck is. I hated the pickups though..

Back