Id like to apologize

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
HAHAHAH, I love it, you are so easy to get riled up. We all know bob rock said it was mark III, multiple times, but you believe what you want. I love how much you lose sleep over this topic, what an absolute obsessed nutjob you are. Also, I didn’t know we were “ involved”, you straight up told me I wasn’t your type anyways?
Huh? You reminded me and I have the book right here. Just informing you of one of your many falsehoods. You ARE slow, but maybe one day you’ll see the light. Night, night buttercup 🤭

Bwahahahaha!!!! VESucksoldmensnuts epically woke left edited his last post so hard she/her is probably shaking. 😁

Huh? You reminded me and I have the book right here. Just informing you of one of your many falsehoods. You ARE slow, but maybe one day you’ll see the light. Night, night buttercup 🤭

Oh I’m sure I’m in your dreams too sweetheart, ill be laughing at you there is well.

Once again, since you are clearly a brain dead drunk idiot, you posted a screenshot of them saying how much they love the axe 3 and which models they use in it. You are one dull, slow tool that’s for sure. That’s literally what you posted. My god man, you really need help 😂😂

Bwahahahaha!!!! VESucksoldmensnuts epically woke left edited his last post so hard she/her is probably shaking. 😁

Nope, just accidentally hit “post reply” on accident. Atleast I know what I’m actually posting dicknose 😂

Now, go and save your patients. “There goes my hero!” So noble helping people for a paycheck. I do it for free.
That’s a really messed up take man. How about all the doctors, nurses, researchers, etc at St. Jude’s helping children for their paychecks? Are they not noble?

That’s a really messed up take man. How about all the doctors, nurses, researchers, etc at St. Jude’s helping children for their paychecks? Are they not noble?

Thank you. Real talk, that’s gotta be the shittiest thing I’ve ever seen this guy say. Just another example of him being a dumb drunk fuck just dying to try an insult me but once again looks like an idiot.

The irony of saying you “do it for free look at me im
Better than everyone” and then to call me egotistical. Fucking mindblowing. Between your dumbass comments about “nobility”, and your article proving nothing other than Metallica likes the axe fx live, I can only conclude you are such a drunk you literally have no idea what you are saying.

Whatever. That’s a spun take. I’m talking to one loser with dick on his breath. Nobody else. Just like all cross sections in life, I’m sure there are good and bad characters.

Thank you. Real talk, that’s gotta be the shittiest thing I’ve ever seen this guy say. Just another example of him being a dumb drunk fuck just dying to try an insult me but once again looks like an idiot.

The irony of saying you “do it for free look at me im
Better than everyone” and then to call me egotistical. Fucking mindblowing. Between your dumbass comments about “nobility”, and your article proving nothing other than Metallica likes the axe fx live, I can only conclude you are such a drunk you literally have no idea what you are saying.
Getting low on your purple hair dye wokie? Dude, you’re so delusional. You tried your damndest to make it a “who does more for others “ contest and you know it. Again, unlike you, I have no interest in tooting my horn. You are a delusional, narcissistic, petulant child.

As for the article…you take the AXE comment and deem it gospel, yet overlook the IIC++ part. Typical VESlikesitintheass.

Well. I think you two have made this thread pretty boring. You refuse to riff it out. You arent fucking eachother. Maybe you should fight. I really could give a fuck about metallica using a markii or three or fucking 7. I also really dont care which of you are more noble. I think you should give it a rest. I dont see how you are still getting enjoyment out of this.

Well. I think you two have made this thread pretty boring. You refuse to riff it out. You arent fucking eachother. Maybe you should fight. I really could give a fuck about metallica using a markii or three or fucking 7. I also really dont care which of you are more noble. I think you should give it a rest. I dont see how you are still getting enjoyment out of this.
Well said lol

Getting low on your purple hair dye wokie? Dude, you’re so delusional. You tried your damndest to make it a “who does more for others “ contest and you know it. Again, unlike you, I have no interest in tooting my horn. You are a delusional, narcissistic, petulant child.

As for the article…you take the AXE comment and deem it gospel, yet overlook the IIC++ part. Typical VESlikesitintheass.

What about the VH4 in the article? Was that on the black album too??? How the fuck does an article on the axe fx prove anything? Are you getting fucking high on your own stash again?

Dude says “here look! See! They use a 2c++ model in the axe! That proves it you troll!” 😂 god you fucking suck so bad, what an absolute dumbass you are.

Whatever. That’s a spun take. I’m talking to one loser with dick on his breath. Nobody else. Just like all cross sections in life, I’m sure there are good and bad characters.

“Spun take” 😂😂😂😂 you dipshit, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WENT DOWN THIS ROAD YOU FUCKING MORON. earth to tonedick: you brought me up in a thread I wasn’t apart of because you” call me out on my bullshit”, yet I’m not even in this fucking thread in the first place. You then call me an egomaniac after you brought up how awesome you are for your one good deed in life. You then pointed to an axe fx article showing how Metallica uses the 2c++ model ( and a vh4 model. Still waiting for you to tell me if that was on the black Album or not) as PROOF they used the actual amp on the album….are you fucking brain dead or just a drunk? Serious question. Because from the looks of how we got here, I’m starting to think you need professional help, clearly you are delusional on me in the first place since you dream about me in every thread here.

No one fucking cares what amp was used on the black album. Most of all, not me. I enjoy watching you lose your mind on this topic, and will continue to do so until you somehow manage to pull yourself together over this issue and not be such a neurotic piece of shit that can’t keep my dick out of his mouth. Stop bringing me up in threads I’m not even in, it’s fucking weirder than your obsession with the 2c++.

“Spun take” 😂😂😂😂 you dipshit, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WENT DOWN THIS ROAD YOU FUCKING MORON. earth to tonedick: you brought me up in a thread I wasn’t apart of because you” call me out on my bullshit”, yet I’m not even in this fucking thread in the first place. You then call me an egomaniac after you brought up how awesome you are for your one good deed in life. You then pointed to an axe fx article showing how Metallica uses the 2c++ model ( and a vh4 model. Still waiting for you to tell me if that was on the black Album or not) as PROOF they used the actual amp on the album….are you fucking brain dead or just a drunk? Serious question. Because from the looks of how we got here, I’m starting to think you need professional help, clearly you are delusional on me in the first place since you dream about me in every thread here.

No one fucking cares what amp was used on the black album. Most of all, not me. I enjoy watching you lose your mind on this topic, and will continue to do so until you somehow manage to pull yourself together over this issue and not be such a neurotic piece of shit that can’t keep my dick out of his mouth. Stop bringing me up in threads I’m not even in, it’s fucking weirder than your obsession with the 2c++.
You type a lot. Daddy beat the shit outta you? Mom leave you on a curb?

EDIT:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/sell-your-mark-iic-the-black-album-was-a-mark-3.231279/

If nobody cares then why this thread? Either you care OR you are not a man and like to start shit. Keep yappin

Yea,that’s what I thought. Stop drunk DMing me and bringing me up in threads because you miss me you fucking moron, and we won’t continue to have these problems.

Yea,that’s what I thought. Stop drunk DMing me and bringing me up in threads because you miss me you fucking moron, and we won’t continue to have these problems.
Surely you can sense the weakness of that. Lulz. Perhaps not, you are delusional.

Another edit: VESvag likes Creed and hates the IIC+. lol, got it!!

EDIT:
https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/sell-your-mark-iic-the-black-album-was-a-mark-3.231279/

If nobody cares then why this thread? Either you care OR you are not a man and like to start shit. Keep yappin

Your obsession with “being a man”clearly stems from your recent transition im guessing. Don’t worry baby, we all accept you here, no matter what is between your legs, “man”.

Your obsession with “being a man”clearly stems from your recent transition im guessing. Don’t worry baby, we all accept you here, no matter what is between your legs, “man”.
One step back… why the thread br00tz boy?

One step back… why the thread br00tz boy?

Oh no fuckstick, you don’t get to play that game. If we are “taking one step back”, we will go further than that. Why did you DM me threatening me and asking me for my address? Why do you bring me up in threads I’m not even in like an absolute fucking weirdo? Do you not see how weird that is?

Back