If Black Lives Matter

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
Krull":2up2hj8c said:
Nobody listen to that shitbag, lying dog faced pony, Siteclown. He's a bipolar schizophrenic 2 faced libtard.

On a side note...

anigif_enhanced-3072-1401909334-39.gif

Whats your point Canuck tard?

Showing some guy who is in better shape then most people his age and older?

Talk about being bipolar. YEAH FUCK YOU AM I NOT GOING TO DEAL WITH IT!

Krull":3du2qek0 said:
People don't need to live in the US to know libtards are clowns.

The weak, limp wristed beta-male of color tried interfering in Brexit, did no good though.

You can post all the pictures you want beta-male, I love my country and I love the USA, liberal beta-males like you are the problem. BTW, NYC is doing real well with your dynamic duo governor and mayor beta-males :hys:

What is this pattern I see with Fuckwit and Picashit? If you do not follow their line of thinking you are gay?

They use being gay and black as a slurs which again shows who they really are.

Krull":28chkga4 said:
Sitedrifter":28chkga4 said:
Republicans in our government are the KINGS of causing voter suppression and when they used to be democrats, they did the same thing. The whole farce of these douche bags in government being part of the Lincoln party is a disgusting thought.

Its a wonder to see WGAF, Fuckwit and others preach they are not racists but yet the advocate everything Trump and his loony tune staff does. Just because someone says they love black people and have many black friends (Trump lying again) does not stop you from being racists.

download-3-2.jpg

Lying? BWHAHAHHAAHAA. You can't handle the truth you Fuckwit

Krull":3ee7ani3 said:
JackTripper":3ee7ani3 said:
Picasso":3ee7ani3 said:
BTW, NYC is doing real well with your dynamic duo governor and mayor beta-males :hys:

I dunno, you tell me.

No more nursing home residents to kill off, so all is good now.

Nowadays, the older folk just go to Trump rallies and catch the virus and die, like Herman Cain.

JackTripper":urpinl5d said:
Picasso":urpinl5d said:
BTW, NYC is doing real well with your dynamic duo governor and mayor beta-males :hys:

I dunno, you tell me.

74SBBmT.png

Typical liberal beta-male automatically thinks the man made China Flu is the only problem in the world. Defund the police, peaceful riots, peaceful looting, peaceful anarchy, it's all good! People leaving NY in droves while governor begging them to come back like a little queer. I will agree with liberal beta-males on one thing, the Chinese Flu is President Trump's fault because he was the only President with the balls to stick it to that POS communist country and they just showed their true colors. God forbid Slow Joe gets in, he would make commie loving LeBron's day :thumbsup:

Picasso":1ur7izqi said:
JackTripper":1ur7izqi said:
Picasso":1ur7izqi said:

I dunno, you tell me.

74SBBmT.png

Typical liberal beta-male automatically thinks the man made China Flu is the only problem in the world..... God forbid President Elect Joe gets in, he would make commie loving LeBron's day :thumbsup:

Here in the U.S., where 1000+ people die a day, it is the only problem by far in most of the states.

By the way, I fixed your Biden nickname above to better reflect reality on the ground here in the U.S. :thumbsup:

JackTripper":n7rogagr said:
Picasso":n7rogagr said:
JackTripper":n7rogagr said:
Picasso":n7rogagr said:

I dunno, you tell me.

74SBBmT.png

Typical liberal beta-male automatically thinks the man made China Flu is the only problem in the world..... God forbid Sleepy Joe gets in, he would make commie loving LeBron's day :thumbsup:

Here in the U.S., where 1000+ people die a day, it is the only problem by far in most of the states.

By the way, I fixed your Biden nickname above to better reflect reality on the ground here in NYC. :thumbsup:

and I just fixed yours beta-male :thumbsup:

images

Krull":howlgnsq said:
Sitedrifter":howlgnsq said:
Krull":howlgnsq said:
Sitedrifter":howlgnsq said:
Republicans in our government are the KINGS of causing voter suppression and when they used to be democrats, they did the same thing. The whole farce of these douche bags in government being part of the Lincoln party is a disgusting thought.

Its a wonder to see WGAF, Fuckwit and others preach they are not racists but yet the advocate everything Trump and his loony tune staff does. Just because someone says they love black people and have many black friends (Trump lying again) does not stop you from being racists.

download-3-2.jpg

Lying? BWHAHAHHAAHAA. You can't handle the truth you Fuckwit

You ain't black.

We are all black you dick stain.

Sitedrifter":2yddf2m2 said:

LOL. The old “switch” story. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

psychodave":131cx8sm said:
Sitedrifter":131cx8sm said:

LOL. The old “switch” story. :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

The libtards are trying to cancel history and you just do not think it happened.

Where did you learn about political history, in a 1 room school in the hills of Arkansas? Or are you old enough to have just blocked it out while it was going on in the 70s?

Whichever one, too bad.

Picasso":1xf9n6g6 said:
Sitedrifter":1xf9n6g6 said:
The libtards are trying to cancel history

I agree with you Sitecock. :thumbsup:

And PicAss chimes in from the other side of the pond. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Are you a QAnon member?
I know Fuckwit is a member.

Trump is such a lying fuck. He just said people are just going to be mass mailed voter forms.

Such a fucking lie. Every state that is doing mail in voting requires a voter to request a mail in ballot JUST LIKE YOU DO when asking for a absentee ballot.

Trump is trying to suppress voters again and you dumb fucks don't think he is.

Sitedrifter":3poljigl said:
Trump is such a lying fuck. He just said people are just going to be mass mailed voter forms.

Such a fucking lie. Every state that is doing mail in voting requires a voter to request a mail in ballot JUST LIKE YOU DO when asking for a absentee ballot.

Trump is trying to suppress voters again and you dumb fucks don't think he is.

Sitecock, you are infatuated with Trump, even more so than his supporters, that is called TDS! There is a difference between mass mail voting and absentee voting Sitecock.

Picasso":2y0em16n said:
JackTripper":2y0em16n said:
JackTripper":2y0em16n said:

I dunno, you tell me.

Typical liberal beta-male automatically thinks the man made China Flu is the only problem in the world..... God forbid Sleepy Joe gets in, he would make commie loving LeBron's day :thumbsup:

By the way, I fixed your Biden nickname above to better reflect reality on the ground here in NYC. :thumbsup:

and I just fixed yours beta-male :thumbsup:

I moved out of NYC 20 years ago. The biggest protest crime committed in my neighborhood is if someone mows the lawn before 9:00 a.m.

Back