If Black Lives Matter

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
Krull":2rcgrek2 said:
Cancel culture, ending free speech, manditory mask wearing,

That's another one. My Body My Choice. When it comes to wearing a mask, of course, but not a woman's actual choice :lol: :LOL:

Krull":2bopchyi said:
JackTripper":2bopchyi said:
Krull":2bopchyi said:

That's another one. My Body My Choice. When it comes to wearing a mask, of course, but not a woman's actual choice :lol: :LOL:

No comment on abortions. Although. The majority of abortions are black babies, so there’s that.
:lol: :LOL:

Krull":unn112dp said:
JackTripper":unn112dp said:
JackTripper":unn112dp said:

No comment on abortions.
:lol: :LOL:

That wasn’t meant to be funny. :scared:

I was laughing at the multiple times you edited your response, including my reply. :lol: :LOL:

I see Goat is rubbing off on ya :hys:

CNutz":j5m9rv2o said:
Picasso":j5m9rv2o said:
CNutz":j5m9rv2o said:
But I can list just as much dumbassery on the right.

Please, share your list.

Hah, fuck where do I start.

- Religion, or other belief systems over science.
- Science denial, and prone to belief in conspiracy.
- Anti science based education, pro religious education.
- For some reason the right is interested, and wan't to control what gay people can/can't do, when it has absolutely nothing to do with them.
- Want to override Separation of church and state in the constitution.
- Cry about social systems, while simultaneously supporting, and using social systems (i.e. police, military, fire, roads, social security, medicare, etc..)
- Cry about entertainers getting involved in politics, yet elect Trump who was a reality TV show host before running for presidency. Also Reagan was an Actor, etc..
- Cry about abortion of a fetus, but could care less about the health, and well being of actual people that have established lives, and families.
- Cry about illegal immigration, yet simultaneously more than willing to hire illegal immigrants to maximize profit, and/or cut costs.
- Want to protect confederate statues that were put up to glorify US traitors, claim it's about not erasing history haha. while no one is erasing history books, just another bullshit excuse. How about we put up a statue of Hitler to remember WWII :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Just to list a few.

Oh, and yes believe that Mexico is going to pay for a wall. :hys: :hys: :hys:

OK Sloth, here's where the fuck you can start...

-So you don't think science has become politicized by the left? Masks don't do anything, masks work! The world is ending in 10 years, I mean 5 years, I mean...Gobal Cooling, I mean warming, I mean Climate Change...:hys:
-I guess if your Christian that's bad but everything else is OK, we need women's rights but Sharia Law is OK, #MeToo as long as a lefty isn't the perpetrator :hys:
-What is wrong with protecting history even if it wasn't always good? You learn from your mistakes. I'm sure you support BLM and the POS mobs tearing it down and I'll bet you participated.
-Republicans don't cry like bleeding heart soyboys.
-Walls don't work? Tell that to every rich liberal who has them on their own properties. And if you really think that Mexico was supposed to sign a check for "border wall", then you really are a bunch of dumbasses.

-Yes, I'm sure your family really loves you...Rocky Road? :hys: :hys: :hys:

file.php

Oh yes, JackTripper (aka beta-male) since you want to be included, they should put a wall around NYC and keep all you commie rats nestled together, Orange man Cuomo and commie DeBozo can pay for it, John Carpenter almost had the right idea :hys:

Picasso":2knhgb0x said:
And if you really think that Mexico was supposed to sign a check for "border wall", then you really are a bunch of dumbasses.

I think the only tools that really believed it were the fools that voted for him. Ya just proved my point :yes:

Krull":6w25rrdo said:
JackTripper":6w25rrdo said:
Krull":6w25rrdo said:

No comment on abortions. Although. The majority of abortions are black babies, so there’s that.

That is because the far left keeps minorities oppressed, under educated and expecting hand outs so they can have their votes.
You may ask why oppressed people would stay with the lefties, the answer is the education or lack there of.

Ya know, going to school on a fish boat trailer full of nasty little frenchies like Krull did is pretty close to oppression but not quite cause oppression does not exist for white people.

Goat":2yg43zl8 said:
Sitedrifter":2yg43zl8 said:
Goat":2yg43zl8 said:
CNutz":2yg43zl8 said:
Here, I agree with this guy on police reform
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6166630898001#sp=show-clips

And it's on fox so you guys should be happy, so stop fucking crying :lol: :LOL:
Why? FOX News is MSM.

You have to watch Newsmax and Newsy. One America has Russian spies working for it.
If it's televised, it's MSM.

Fox who brags they are not MSM yet the always preach how their ratings are 4-5 points higher then CNN and MSNBC.
I think that in itself means FOX is MSM. But FOX is mostly eye candy for me because the pundits are as bad as the C channels.

WGAF":169q36yd said:
JackTripper":169q36yd said:
Picasso":169q36yd said:
And if you really think that Mexico was supposed to sign a check for "border wall", then you really are a bunch of dumbasses.

I think the only tools that really believed it were the fools that voted for him. Ya just proved my point :yes:

Hold on, let's get some FACTS & perspective out on the table.

Obama & congress signed off on the wall being built WELL before Trump got into office.

If Hilary had won it was HER job to put up the wall as it is Trumps today.

Also, the military are in place to protect the homeland which means borders. If the wall is a joke what are the Dems going to do with ALL the military if they get in with NO BORDERS? What about the Pentagon and all associated budgets if no borders are in place?

How ANY military person can vote Dem is beyond comprehension. My understanding is those who join the military want to and are there to protect the US. Without borders you need NO military. Are people THAT dumb?

Facts? Gaslight much? :lol: :LOL:

To best of my recollection: Obama nor any member of the Clinton family, including the name of their silly fucking dog...whatever that was..ever promised a wall that Mexico would pay for......

Do you seriously want me to roll the campaign video promises?

WGAF":kvxed68v said:
So, take your hand of your knob and look at it from another angle. By that I mean don't put a mirror under your sack. :rock:

Sack? That NYC wuss probably has the biggest snatch.

WGAF":szxsrhla said:
JackTripper":szxsrhla said:
WGAF":szxsrhla said:
JackTripper":szxsrhla said:
Picasso":szxsrhla said:

Hold on, let's get some FACTS & perspective out on the table.

Obama & congress signed off on the wall being built WELL before Trump got into office.

If Hilary had won it was HER job to put up the wall as it is Trumps today.

Also, the military are in place to protect the homeland which means borders. If the wall is a joke what are the Dems going to do with ALL the military if they get in with NO BORDERS? What about the Pentagon and all associated budgets if no borders are in place?

How ANY military person can vote Dem is beyond comprehension. My understanding is those who join the military want to and are there to protect the US. Without borders you need NO military. Are people THAT dumb?

Facts? Gaslight much? :lol: :LOL:

To best of my recollection: Obama nor any member of the Clinton family, including the name of their silly fucking dog...whatever that was..ever promised a wall that Mexico would pay for......

Do you seriously want me to roll the campaign video promises?

Dear JackOff ( :D ), I agree they didn't say Mexico would pay for it

Yes, welcome to the United States. Thanks for info most have already figured out here. What country do you live in? Please share.

We crazy Americans always appreciate the advice of foreigners. Thanks. :2thumbsup:

Back