If the woman wants an abortion then let her have it.

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
Giga.Blast
Giga.Blast
Banned
DON'T EXPECT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR YOUR PLANNED FUBAR RECKLESS CRAP!

:thumbsdown: :no:

paulyc":c2w1qv4d said:
Better that than 18 years of welfare.
Very true when you add that very likely outcome..................................sadly.

Giga.Blast":2dspdo61 said:
DON'T EXPECT MY TAX DOLLARS TO PAY FOR YOUR PLANNED FUBAR RECKLESS CRAP!

:thumbsdown: :no:

Absolutally! 100%

I never understood why Republicans want to abolish abortion so badly. It's going to backfire like a motherfucker I can tell you that for sure. Upwards a million new welfare recipients every year.

I don't want to pay 18 years for someone else's mistake.

Krull":a1yf2vm7 said:
I think what the OP is saying is that you can have an abortion, but he doesn't want to pay for it. Planned Parenthood is tax payer funded yes?
But you still end up paying by them being on welfare so it really is counterproductive to fight this.

I've always been pro choice and I think people on the right need to look at this with a little more common sense. Abortion, or bring an unwanted child into this world that is likely to be neglected, possibly abused and end up a drug addled criminal sucking on the welfare tit of America?

And The adoption argument doesn't work for me. The adoption process is so mired by redtape people often give up and kids are left to the system to raise them.

Krull":2xtw6o3b said:
I think what the OP is saying is that you can have an abortion, but he doesn't want to pay for it. Planned Parenthood is tax payer funded yes?

1/3 of planned parenthood funding is from tax payers. Money well spent, i'll gladly fund an organization that minimizes unwanted pregnancy. I know several young women that have had abortions via planned parenthood. The amount they pay for the abortion is on a sliding scale based on their income.

Had they not had these abortions, the public would have footed the bill for nearly two decades, as oppose to the onetime cost. I have no clue how anyone can argue that, unless there's some irrational religious reasoning.

CNutz":2zn0sqrs said:
Krull":2zn0sqrs said:
1/3 of planned parenthood funding is from tax payers. Money well spent, i'll gladly fund an organization that minimizes unwanted pregnancy. I know several young women that have had abortions via planned parenthood. The amount they pay for the abortion is on a sliding scale based on their income.

Had they not had these abortions, the public would have footed the bill for nearly two decades, as oppose to the onetime cost. I have no clue how anyone can argue that, unless there's some irrational religious reasoning.
I agree with you, omitting the religious side of it of course.

What should REALLY happen is if they have an abortion BECAUSE of an unwanted pregnancy, not to do with rape or incest, the woman should be sterilised. This way she can't make a chosen mistake again that we pay for & it avoids a second killing by 'her'.

This will fix a lot of this immoral behaviour REAL fast.

Krull":1s08qcub said:
Answer my next question. Who's policy is it to allow for 18 years of welfare?

You are telling me these women can't even scrape up enough money to have an abortion? Who's fault is that? To my understanding some of these women are having multiple abortions like it's fun.

Who's policy is Welfare? It's the united states policy. At times the left may have worked harder to protect it. That being said I personally have 0 problems with welfare reform.

Also If republicans really wanted to end welfare they could have done so many times. Republicans have controlled both the house, and senate more than the democrats since the mid 90's

Krull":60xs4ek6 said:
My body, my choice. But not my money! :lol: :LOL:

Your statement is moronic. If they were forced to keep the child it would cost taxpayers a massive about more.

Were talking somewhere around $300 vs $30,000. If I'm forced to pay for someone's mistake I's rather pay the $300

Krull":n8a52xmz said:
:lol: :LOL: my question wasn't "who's policy is welfare" numbnutz. Who's policy is allowing 18 years of welfare. Big difference. Everyone needs help sometimes. Not a life time. :lol: :LOL:

You are literally retarded aren't you :lol: :LOL:

And spare us, we know what comes next. "You can't answer my question, just insults whomp whomp" :lol: :LOL:

Krull":1mzgd2o9 said:
Pointing the finger while being guilty of what you're accusing others of being.

WTF are you talking about? Did you have a stroke? :lol: :LOL:

Too bad krull mastered the coat hanger two step inside his momma, they would have sucked his zygoat ass out and sent it down the river with the rest of the waste.

paulyc":2cnvpvg6 said:
Too bad krull mastered the coat hanger two step inside his momma, they would have sucked his zygoat ass out and sent it down the river with the rest of the waste.

Yup he dodged it, but not without suffering massive brain damage. That hanger lobotomized him :hys:

CNutz":1qt32qn1 said:
paulyc":1qt32qn1 said:

Yup he dodged it, but not without suffering massive brain damage. That hanger lobotomized him :hys:
:lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rawk:

[No message]

Attachments

• 4k7he8.jpg
    4k7he8.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 367
Picasso":1q3xoage said:
CNutz":1q3xoage said:
I know several young women that have had abortions via planned parenthood.

Creep

All Friends, and family members. I know one Couple that had an abortion, and they are both Veterans. Does that still make me a creep, motherfucker?

CNutz":1g1p38u1 said:
Picasso":1g1p38u1 said:
CNutz":1g1p38u1 said:

Creep

All Friends, and family members. I know one Couple that had an abortion, and they are both Veterans. Does that still make me a creep, motherfucker?
The only creep is picasshole, a foreign shill who thinks he's tough, but he's a big pansy.

paulyc":ieg0x55z said:
CNutz":ieg0x55z said:
Picasso":ieg0x55z said:
CNutz":ieg0x55z said:

Creep

The only creep is picasshole, a foreign shill who thinks he's tough, but he's a big pansy.

He's the biggest pussy on RT. Hiding in the shadows with his keyboard :lol: :LOL: What's the chances these little scabs would talk shit like this in person? ZERO :hys:

Back