If the woman wants an abortion then let her have it.

• Thread starter Thread starter Giga.Blast
  • Start date Start date
CNutz":2wglqh5p said:
paulyc":2wglqh5p said:
Picasso":2wglqh5p said:
I know several young women that have had abortions via planned parenthood.

Creep

All Friends, and family members. I know one Couple that had an abortion, and they are both Veterans. Does that still make me a creep, motherfucker?
The only creep is picasshole, a foreign shill who thinks he's tough, but he's a big pansy.
He's the biggest pussy on RT. Hiding in the shadows with his keyboard :lol: :LOL: What's the chances these little scabs would talk shit like this in person? ZERO :hys:
I'm surprised how ignorant you can be. You NEVER know who is on the other end of the keyboard + don't wish for something because it may come true.

Always remember, it's NOT the size of the dog in the fight, it's the fight IN the dog that really matters when it gets physical & murderous. You may want to consider that people can & WILL kill you if you take it to them no matter how big or small they might be.

WGAF":21b2s2lu said:
CNutz":21b2s2lu said:
paulyc":21b2s2lu said:
Picasso":21b2s2lu said:

Creep

All Friends, and family members. I know one Couple that had an abortion, and they are both Veterans. Does that still make me a creep, motherfucker?
The only creep is picasshole, a foreign shill who thinks he's tough, but he's a big pansy.
He's the biggest pussy on RT. Hiding in the shadows with his keyboard :lol: :LOL: What's the chances these little scabs would talk shit like this in person? ZERO :hys:
I'm surprised how ignorant you can be. You NEVER know who is on the other end of the keyboard + don't wish for something because it may come true.

Always remember, it's NOT the size of the dog in the fight, it's the fight IN the dog that really matters when it gets physical & murderous. You may want to consider that people can & WILL kill you if you take it to them no matter how big or small they might be.
Right. But all you guys talk shit and name call ALL DAY EVERYDAY, maybe YOU all ought to think about who YOU'RE fucking with...as you said, you never know...

paulyc":1h62vm19 said:
WGAF":1h62vm19 said:
CNutz":1h62vm19 said:
paulyc":1h62vm19 said:
Picasso":1h62vm19 said:

Creep

Right. But all you guys talk shit and name call ALL DAY EVERYDAY, maybe YOU all ought to think about who YOU'RE fucking with...as you said, you never know...
The exchanges are all in jest if you care to dig deeper into the heart of it all.

Are you saying that you're that murderous individual? If so, maybe don't post in here OR read any of it. Fixes everything for you.

WGAF":13tkfvlr said:
CNutz":13tkfvlr said:
paulyc":13tkfvlr said:
Picasso":13tkfvlr said:

Creep

:lol: :LOL: Calm your murderous tits.

I'm simply stating these guy's hide behind their keyboards, and talk shit like bad asses, they would unlikely have the balls to do that in person. You know typical fucking pussy boys. haha

I never suggested anyone get froggy. However if they did, I have plenty of ways to keep the peace.

CNutz":23524qhv said:
WGAF":23524qhv said:
paulyc":23524qhv said:
Picasso":23524qhv said:
Creep

I'm simply stating these guy's hide behind their keyboards, and talk shit like bad asses, they would unlikely have the balls to do that in person. You know typical fucking pussy boys. haha

I never suggested anyone get froggy. However if they did, I have plenty of ways to keep the peace.
I have no problem saying what I do in person with anyone & I do it daily. You work out how I'm still standing & alive. :thumbsup:

WGAF":2bc5qjtn said:
CNutz":2bc5qjtn said:
WGAF":2bc5qjtn said:
paulyc":2bc5qjtn said:
Picasso":2bc5qjtn said:
Creep

I have no problem saying what I do in person with anyone & I do it daily. You work out how I'm still standing & alive. :thumbsup:
Dumb (and I mean DUMB as a box of rocks) luck.

paulyc":2q9wqaka said:
WGAF":2q9wqaka said:
CNutz":2q9wqaka said:
WGAF":2q9wqaka said:
paulyc":2q9wqaka said:
Picasso":2q9wqaka said:
Creep

Dumb (and I mean DUMB as a box of rocks) luck.
As you can see, I'm good at gambling so luck has nothing to do with it. Rolling the dice is fun & a great physical workout.

Krull":28fuu6ja said:
The funny part is PaulyCnutz aka the ambiguously _ _ y duo, are the Internet tough guys hiding behind keyboards.

You're rude and full of hate and rage.

How hard do you hit the keys when you type because you are mad at everything (which is some real crazy psychotic stuff right there)?

IMG0001.jpg

Sitedrifter":1xttberf said:
Krull":1xttberf said:
The funny part is PaulyCnutz aka the ambiguously _ _ y duo, are the Internet tough guys hiding behind keyboards.

How hard do you hit the keys when you type because you are mad at everything (which is some real crazy psychotic stuff right there)?

I have NEVER detected Krull being angry & spewing hate & I'm 100% serious.

What I plainly see & the rest of us do too is that Krull calls you & a few others out for your lunacy & lies. Again, I'm 100% serious.

It is YOU who is angry as your positions change in a heartbeat because of your blind non sensical hatred & the fear you're being challenged with facts that debunk your BS.

WGAF":rw3irean said:
Sitedrifter":rw3irean said:
Krull":rw3irean said:

I have NEVER detected Krull being angry & spewing hate & I'm 100% serious.

What I plainly see & the rest of us do too is that Krull calls you & a few others out for your lunacy & lies. Again, I'm 100% serious.

It is YOU who is angry as your positions change in a heartbeat because of your blind non sensical hatred & the fear you're being challenged with facts that debunk your BS.

Who is "the rest of us" :hys: :hys: Krull and Picasso, those two foreigners who really are US citizens and playing a lie, just like you lie.

You are a creep beyond measure. You enjoy trying to get people banned even though you got banned yourself and had to cry your way back in.

Krull":1cnu9g1w said:
Sitedrifter":1cnu9g1w said:
Krull":1cnu9g1w said:

Dude. You are the first retard in here posting bright and early in the morning about your TDS. :lol: :LOL: Talk about a psycho.

Who says that time is bright and early you rude man.

Krull":3h2gpbc6 said:
Sitedrifter":3h2gpbc6 said:
Sitedrifter":3h2gpbc6 said:

Dude. You are the first retard in here posting bright and early in the morning about your TDS. :lol: :LOL: Talk about a psycho.

Who says that time is bright and early you rude man.

I do.

Ok Whacko!

Go pound your keys elsewhere like a forum about your own country and its politics.

perdant!

Back