Illinois Bill to Require Blood Donors to Disclose COVID Vax Status

• Thread starter Thread starter acceptance
  • Start date Start date
Violation of HIPAA laws. This place was screaming about vaccination status for other reasons so this should piss them off too.

…besides don’t you care about the consumer’s right to know, old-timer?

Satan's plan has always been to contaminate the human genome.. ever since Genesis 6.
On the money.

Pretty sure that was the case before the flood. This time it will be fire so none of the frankenstein labs are left standing.

You seem angry, bro.

:unsure:

I’m feeling pretty good today actually. I’m just sayin it doesn’t seem like they intervene into people’s everyday life to keep them “good” so to speak in the way Satan would try and actively make them “bad”
That kinda falls on the individual

I’m feeling pretty good today actually. I’m just sayin it doesn’t seem like they intervene into people’s everyday life to keep them “good” so to speak in the way Satan would try and actively make them “bad”
C7yJU1E.jpg

Satan doesn't need to be active in your life to get you to be bad. When you reject Christ you do the work for him and he moves on to a tougher case since no effort is required on his part.

Satan doesn't need to be active in your life to get you to be bad. When you reject Christ you do the work for him and he moves on to a tougher case since no effort is required on his part.
contaminating the human genome seems like a lot of work though

contaminating the human genome seems like a lot of work though
No doubt. You're talking about thousands of years of planning and effort. I'm just saying that a lot of people don't believe in satan. He doesn't need them to believe in him. The old "greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he wasn't real". I know a few dopes who actually think they are going to party in hell with him. It ain't how it works.

Or there's the "I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven" comments. Satan is cast into the flames to suffer torment along with them. He doesn't rule in hell.

No doubt. You're talking about thousands of years of planning and effort. I'm just saying that a lot of people don't believe in satan. He doesn't need them to believe in him. The old "greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he wasn't real". I know a few dopes who actually think they are going to party in hell with him. It ain't how it works.

Or there's the "I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven" comments. Satan is cast into the flames to suffer torment along with them. He doesn't rule in hell.

I'm sure hell sucks. It's more work to punish someone than to give them stuff though. As a parent it's easy to spoil your children but difficult to discipline them. It's kind of like a bad divorce where God gets to be the fun parent that gives them candy for dinner and lets them do whatever they want up in Heaven, while Satan is the "bad cop", always being the stickler making sure you know what you did was wrong and that actions have consequences. I mean if Satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him good? See how silly it sounds when someone uses personal logic to explain something they don't have a clue about?

I'm sure hell sucks. It's more work to punish someone than to give them stuff though. As a parent it's easy to spoil your children but difficult to discipline them. It's kind of like a bad divorce where God gets to be the fun parent that gives them candy for dinner and lets them do whatever they want up in Heaven, while Satan is the "bad cop", always being the stickler making sure you know what you did was wrong and that actions have consequences. I mean if Satan punishes bad people, doesn't that make him good? See how silly it sounds when someone uses personal logic to explain something they don't have a clue about?

Satan is the accuser you will face in a heavenly courtroom. Satan means accuser or adversary. He doesn't punish people. People reject Christ so they experience the uncreated light as pure torment while a person who loves Christ will experience it as joy.

Back