Into The Arena...like a girl

• Thread starter Thread starter LP Freak
  • Start date Start date
t.jpg

Yall should check out her rendition of the national anthem at the top of her facebook posts. I wish I knew how to import and post it here.

Killer player and I really dig her voice. Hope she is doing some original material. As far as wearing her own t shirt, I’ve worn my bands t shirts myself at shows and on videos. Only to let people will see it and hopefully sell some merch lol so there is that 😀

LP Freak, I thought that was you on rhythm guitar for a second but realized he's playing PRS and no Friedman!
Drummers cymbals sounded great.
Keep your name everywhere woman, you obviously live it, I don't have to remember it but many others will.
Takes courage to stand behind promoting yourself like that. Smart move🎯
The kind of courage that differentiates a performing musician from internet wanker forum opinions.

Never heard of her until now, plays great. Stage moves instantly remind me of Rudolph Schenker lol

Who makes these light up cabs?? I’m thinking a RaceU4her one so people know how cool I think I am

I just want to know how she got Mark Tremonti to play rhythm and why he’s wearing the guitar so high up.

PRS suits here better IMO.

Plus, THD heads on Orange cabs?
Points for not being cliche in that dept.

On top of that, getting props from Jennifer Batton? :rock:

She's a good player. Maybe refine the stage moves a little.

Back