Introduce Yourself to OTC

I've been on Rig Talk for a few years and figured since most people seem to be around my age maybe I should put some effort into the community besides reading and buying/selling. I have had little interest in the social aspect over at TGP for years although there are some good people mixed in.

I love Jesus, like my cats and most animals cause they are better people than a lot of people. I also like Hockey, Formula One, MotoGP and most forms of motorized 2 wheel racing, NHRA drag racing, action and sci-fi movies but not horror. I like a lot of different kinds of music and listen to a lot of classical piano. I bought a radio that can access all the online stuff too and play "spa" music for my kitties on it.

All politicians stink. The psychopaths running things all over the world hate all of us. The mainstream-media no matter what network, is pure propoganda and lies about most things.

There are 2 sexes. Perverts have no business being around kids.

I have waaaay tooooo much gear so I'm downsizing. My favorite amps are the Marshall Vintage Modern and EVH 100W EL34S and 100w Stealth. I prefer Les Pauls, 80s Charvels/Jacksons, Levinson Blade for Strats, American Teles and I have more pedals than anyone I know. My favorite OD is either the KOT v4 or the Boss SD-1 Waza. I like Floyd's and Kahler's equally cause they have different strengths.

Over the past 9 years I have been losing most trust in the medical industry and I do my best to take care of my own health. I quit illicit substances years ago including alcohol.

I like guitar best and play a ton of instruments. I am a writer and producer and have made a lot of my professional money producing for marketing. I teach music privately, I'm picky about who I work with and I'm kind of expensive.

That's an over-simplified abbreviated cliff notes version of me but will get the ball rolling I suppose :)

*Edit -I have to edit a lot of my posts cause I make a lot of mistakes. My typing isnt very good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It seems to get worse over time :D

Last edited:
I've been on Rig Talk for a few years and figured since most people seem to be around my age maybe I should put some effort into the community besides reading and buying/selling. I have had little interest in the social aspect over at TGP for years although there are some good people mixed in.

I love Jesus, like my cats and most animals cause they are better people than a lot of people. I also like Hockey, Formula One, MotoGP and most forms of motorized 2 wheel racing, NHRA drag racing, action and sci-fi movies but not horror. I like a lot of different kinds of music and listen to a lot of classical piano. I bought a radio that can access all the online stuff too and play "spa" music for my kitties on it.

All politicians stink. The psychopaths running things all over the world hate all of us. The mainstream-media no matter what network, is pure propoganda and lies about most things.

There are 2 sexes. Perverts have no business being around kids.

I have waaaay tooooo much gear so I'm downsizing. My favorite amps are the Marshall Vintage Modern and EVH 100W EL34S and 100w Stealth. I prefer Les Pauls, 80s Charvels/Jacksons, Levinson Blade for Strats, American Teles and I have more pedals than anyone I know. My favorite OD is either the KOT v4 or the Boss SD-1 Waza. I like Floyd's and Kahler's equally cause they have different strengths.

Over the past 9 years I have been losing most trust in the medical industry and I do my best to take care of my own health. I quit illicit substances years ago including alcohol.

I like guitar best and play a ton of instruments. I am a writer and producer and have made a lot of my professional money producing for marketing. I teach music privately, I'm picky about who I work with and I'm kind of expensive.

That's an over-simplified abbreviated cliff notes version of me but will get the ball rolling I suppose :)

*Edit -I have to edit a lot of my posts cause I make a lot of mistakes. My typing isnt very good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It seems to get worse over time :D
Yes sir. Greetings!!!!

I figured out you can just use the nut from an amp bias probe jack on the Floyd trem-stop and it fits perfectly.

:geek:

Back