Irish Christian jailed for a third time for failing to use a students name and preferred gender

• Thread starter Thread starter Thumbpicker
  • Start date Start date
Prison colony imprisons non prisoners. Sad!
hmmm... this happened in Ireland... Didn't know Ireland was a prison colony like the US was before the first North American civil war (what you call the revolutionary war where a British Colony with British citizens fought their own i.e. the British).

Woke mind virus. Shit is crazy. I didn’t read the article but it is not necessary. Sad. If it isn’t abc bullshit, it’s migrant bullshit…. I have always been a very respectful person, especially to my elders…I was raised that way. Anyway I was standing in line at the airport and an older lady asked me about my sweatshirt I had on. At the time I worked for ruger and explained that to her. She asked so I told her we made guns. She became extremely offended and said conversation over. I simply said yes ma’am and turned back around. After a minute she said she was sorry about that. I then asked her how she felt about abortion and planned parenthood? She started to get angry but I said how can you be offended about a gun builder and the result of a tool being misused but support the murder of the unborn? Dead is dead. I think I was about 23 at the time. My point is that all western nations are being ran by these shitlibs and the result is what is happening now everywhere. Pronoun misuse gets you a prison sentence but Muslims and immigrants run wild and nothing is done.
IMG_2337.png

Woke mind virus. Shit is crazy. I didn’t read the article but it is not necessary. Sad. If it isn’t abc bullshit, it’s migrant bullshit…. I have always been a very respectful person, especially to my elders…I was raised that way. Anyway I was standing in line at the airport and an older lady asked me about my sweatshirt I had on. At the time I worked for ruger and explained that to her. She asked so I told her we made guns. She became extremely offended and said conversation over. I simply said yes ma’am and turned back around. After a minute she said she was sorry about that. I then asked her how she felt about abortion and planned parenthood? She started to get angry but I said how can you be offended about a gun builder and the result of a tool being misused but support the murder of the unborn? Dead is dead. I think I was about 23 at the time. My point is that all western nations are being ran by these shitlibs and the result is what is happening now everywhere. Pronoun misuse gets you a prison sentence but Muslims and immigrants run wild and nothing is done. View attachment 338154

Screenshot 2024-06-26 125508.png

“You’re a boy, you stupid fuck! Your parents told you this. You have a penis fer godsake, look at it, that’s what you are!”

*holds out hands to prepare for handcuffs and arrest*

Woke mind virus. Shit is crazy. I didn’t read the article but it is not necessary. Sad. If it isn’t abc bullshit, it’s migrant bullshit…. I have always been a very respectful person, especially to my elders…I was raised that way. Anyway I was standing in line at the airport and an older lady asked me about my sweatshirt I had on. At the time I worked for ruger and explained that to her. She asked so I told her we made guns. She became extremely offended and said conversation over. I simply said yes ma’am and turned back around. After a minute she said she was sorry about that. I then asked her how she felt about abortion and planned parenthood? She started to get angry but I said how can you be offended about a gun builder and the result of a tool being misused but support the murder of the unborn? Dead is dead. I think I was about 23 at the time. My point is that all western nations are being ran by these shitlibs and the result is what is happening now everywhere. Pronoun misuse gets you a prison sentence but Muslims and immigrants run wild and nothing is done. View attachment 338154

It’s a little necessary though. He didn’t go to jail for refusing to use preferred genders. He was fired for not using them, he was jailed because he kept going back to the building repeatedly even after being fired. Then when he got out of jail, he kept going back to the school as if he still worked there, and the jail cycle repeated.
You can question is firing in the first place, but you cant keep going into schools that you don’t work at

Last edited:
The third world still breeds like rabbits. They'll move from areas of high population pressure to areas of low pressure like the first world and western culture will be bred out. I've been saying that since I was teenager and it's coming to pass just like I said.
Then western culture gets what it has coming since they failed to follow the very first commandment found in the bible "be fruitful and multiply". Mexicans have huge families and receive the blessings thereof.

Reactions: Geo
It’s a little necessary though. He didn’t go to jail for refusing to use preferred genders. He was fired for not using them, he was jailed because he kept going back to the building repeatedly even after being fired. Then when he got out of jail, he kept going back to the school as if he still worked there, and the jail cycle repeated.
You can question is firing in the first place, but you cant keep going into schools that you don’t work at
I didn’t read it. So tired of all of this nonsense.

Then western culture gets what it has coming since they failed to follow the very first commandment found in the bible "be fruitful and multiply". Mexicans have huge families and receive the blessings thereof.
Tell the Philippines, India and Haiti it's a blessing to multiply. It's also a ticket to poverty in those countries - which is why they want a meal ticket in our countries.

Back