Is Anyone in direct contact with Mark Cameron?

• Thread starter Thread starter bwillis8208
  • Start date Start date
B
bwillis8208
Camerons amps are great, but only if you have it to play. I sent mine off for repair a year ago and I still don't have it back. If anyone on this blog is in close contact with Cameron could you check on this for me.

Kurt, are you still in contact with Mark?

Thanks. Bobby Willis

If you can get it back I can fix it. Since I am local to him it would be easy. Now how you are going to get it I can't say.

Maybe you've already tried this, but if you call Mark and talk to him it might be easier. Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Racksystems for you (assuming you're not local)?

I wonder if we'll see Mark on an episode of 'Hoarders' someday, with piles of Marshall heads stacked floor to ceiling and just narrow pathways to get around his pad. :lol: :LOL:

Rufus Leaking":3m8dsaab said:
I wonder if we'll see Mark on an episode of 'Hoarders' someday, with piles of Marshall heads stacked floor to ceiling and just narrow pathways to get around his pad. :lol: :LOL:

If he had my amp for over a year, I would be more concerned that we would see him on an episode of Pawn Stars.

johnpace2":2rq94jik said:
Maybe you've already tried this, but if you call Mark and talk to him it might be easier. Perhaps someone can pick it up and bring it to Racksystems for you (assuming you're not local)?

I've tried this with no success. Mark won't allow any amps to leave....It's his amp now!!!

Jay Strange":2e5bxcqd said:
johnpace2":2e5bxcqd said:

I've tried this with no success. Mark won't allow any amps to leave....It's his amp now!!!

Maybe there is something I missed here but something doesn't add up for me. I'm not clear on the "wont allow any amps to leave" part. You mean to say that you have asked and received a response basically saying no i wont give it back? Or do you mean you haven't been able to contact him to find out about just forgetting the repairs and returning the amp? I am having a hard time figuring out justification for someone not to return a customers amp/car/ computer/camera/ and so on if the work hasn't been done and the customer changes their mind for whatever reason. I dunno I get the feeling that there is more to this

Boof

boof":2rjr6qkc said:
Jay Strange":2rjr6qkc said:
johnpace2":2rjr6qkc said:

Maybe there is something I missed here but something doesn't add up for me. I'm not clear on the "wont allow any amps to leave" part. You mean to say that you have asked and received a response basically saying no i wont give it back? Or do you mean you haven't been able to contact him to find out about just forgetting the repairs and returning the amp? I am having a hard time figuring out justification for someone not to return a customers amp/car/ computer/camera/ and so on if the work hasn't been done and the customer changes their mind for whatever reason. I dunno I get the feeling that there is more to this

Boof

im also interested in a reply to this - i smell asshole with the first suggestion boof has made.

PS - how was your trip to the states?

bwillis8208":2cbsfbj9 said:
Camerons amps are great, but only if you have it to play. I sent mine off for repair a year ago and I still don't have it back. If anyone on this blog is in close contact with Cameron could you check on this for me.

Kurt, are you still in contact with Mark?

Thanks. Bobby Willis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

If my amp were in limbo for 3 years, and I couldn't get a hold of the guy I sent it to, I'd be in court and not whining about it on a message board.

If my money were in limbo for 3 years, and I couldn't get a hold of the guy I sent it to, I'd be in court and not whining about it on a message board.

Seriously, if you're tossing around "ponzi scheme" as a descriptor here, (though it would be the smallest pyramid I've seen for one), the law's gonna be on your side. Gather up your documentation and do something constructive with it.

I sincerely doubt anyone around these parts is going to go to bat for you, and after a while, you'll realize that sympathetic posts in your favor just won't give you your amp or money back.

NS10Fan":16dfcwmp said:
If my amp were in limbo for 3 years, and I couldn't get a hold of the guy I sent it to, I'd be in court and not whining about it on a message board.

If my money were in limbo for 3 years, and I couldn't get a hold of the guy I sent it to, I'd be in court and not whining about it on a message board.

Seriously, if you're tossing around "ponzi scheme" as a descriptor here, (though it would be the smallest pyramid I've seen for one), the law's gonna be on your side. Gather up your documentation and do something constructive with it.

I sincerely doubt anyone around these parts is going to go to bat for you, and after a while, you'll realize that sympathetic posts in your favor just won't give you your amp or money back.

Stop whining about his whining, would ya?

se7en":35ebjier said:
NS10Fan":35ebjier said:

Stop whining about his whining, would ya?
:lol: :LOL: :cry: :D

Still trying to get my Marshall Head back from Mark Cameron. Can anyone help? Thanks.
Bobby

Ill get your amp shipped one way or the other. Ill try to take a look at it too if he hasnt fixed it. You want me to send it to friedman if I can get it outta there?

Rufus Leaking":38ssm8jp said:

he is one of those but hes the kind we like. I was like a kid in a candy store up there.

Back