Is Anyone in direct contact with Mark Cameron?

• Thread starter Thread starter bwillis8208
  • Start date Start date
jerrydyer":2vvqx8on said:
Ill get your amp shipped one way or the other. Ill try to take a look at it too if he hasnt fixed it. You want me to send it to friedman if I can get it outta there?

YES Mark has my Wiggle Purplexi and I would be willing to PAY YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ANY SHIPPING FEES TO GET THE AMP TO DAVE FRIEDMAN.

ALL I WANT IS MY AMP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY NAME IS JAY KAFCAS and my amp is a 100 watt Wigle Purplexi.

Thank you!!!

Jay Strange":2mfv41xx said:
jerrydyer":2mfv41xx said:
Ill get your amp shipped one way or the other. Ill try to take a look at it too if he hasnt fixed it. You want me to send it to friedman if I can get it outta there?

YES Mark has my Wiggle Purplexi and I would be willing to PAY YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ANY SHIPPING FEES TO GET THE AMP TO DAVE FRIEDMAN.

ALL I WANT IS MY AMP BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!
You still didnt get that thing back yet? Holy shit!!!!!

if you guys could just send emails directly to
jerrydyer2003@yahoo.com

I'll beg the guy, whatever to try to get em out. Hes working really hard on the ccvs' we have 5 up .. Im trying to coordinate a saturday thing were I might be able to take bobbys and jays to friedman. Unless they both need something I can do ? ? ? I dont know .. .I' ll do what I can. Dave work saturdays?

I think it's very cool Jerry is helping out. He doesn't have to.
I just hope the CCV's being built are older orders in comparison to the amps sent in for modding. If that's not the case then that is plain wrong. As much as I would like to buy a CCV, I don't need anybody's amp that bad. I can't even imagine the anger and frustration.

From what I understand Chris is one blank blank of a human being. I know the story. Mark knows damn well every amp he has there. At least find a minute for communication to these guys. Am I wrong?

psychodave":178nm0nt said:
glip22":178nm0nt said:
From what I understand Chris is one blank blank of a human being. I know the story. Mark knows damn well every amp he has there. At least find a minute for communication to these guys. Am I wrong?

I like Chris and think he is a great guy. I consider him a friend (I consider Mark a friend too) It's not my business what happens between two business people. I was just stating what I heard... ;)

I do agree about old amps waiting to get modded... :thumbsup:
I do not know either but trust your judgements Dave. I was under the impression Chris was the bad guy but that is probably not true. There are alot of stories about what happened with Cameron Amplification. It's a shame the talent Mark has is somewhat wasted. I would love to buy one but refuse to subject myself to what one needs to go through in order to have that happen. I'm not trying to start anything. We all know that is a dead horse.

parntz145":2zk6illl said:
Jay Strange":2zk6illl said:
jerrydyer":2zk6illl said:

Thank you!!!
You still didnt get that thing back yet? Holy shit!!!!!

Hey paul how are ya bud? I hope well!! Yep, he still has it :cry:

Now this is good business. Three years, seriously. That is FUCKED UP Period. It's one thing if you were told up front about a lead time like that. I can't imagine the frustration and aggravation. Now make some more excuses for all the hurt this kind of shit causes. I have to stay off of this page. It's upsetting to know people have suffered after being so excited to get thir amp modded. I could never see myself being treated like this. I would go off.

glip22":1cdm6jvp said:
Now this is good business. Three years, seriously. That is FUCKED UP Period. It's one thing if you were told up front about a lead time like that. I can't imagine the frustration and aggravation. Now make some more excuses for all the hurt this kind of shit causes. I have to stay off of this page. It's upsetting to know people have suffered after being so excited to get thir amp modded. I could never see myself being treated like this. I would go off.

And how would you get your amp back???

Jay Strange":8e7l0rl6 said:
glip22":8e7l0rl6 said:

Jerry is your best bet. Me, I would offer to pay for the shipping to get it back. Honestly, once he has your amp your hands are tied. Sucks that you have to be in that position. I feel for you Bro. Pay the shipping to Jerry and get it back. He seems willing enough to help but it also seems, even he, has limited influence with Mark. Just not cool all the way around when someone treats you how they would hate to be treated. There really is no excuse at all. I don't care what it is. If I were on my death bed, I would make sure someone took care of the people that were counting on me.

The way I look at it you got to wait for nice stuff. I have a order right now with Jackson that has taken two years another with Alembic that is taking the same amount of time. If you can't handle the wait buy something off the rack at Guitar Center. :no:

A lot of people like to talk crap about Mark that dont have anything to do with him business wise so I am just reminding those people that wait times exceeding a year are not uncommon in the "gear biz" especiallly if you want something nice. I got money tied up with Mark, I knew when I sent him the money how he is but I am willing to wait because I like to have the best gear. :rock:

This is absolutely positively class action lawsuit material. If the many grievances in this string are true.... Three years for a repair? It would seem any judge would place a judgement against this person and all partners, or the corporate assets to reimburse or perform paid obligations. There is a reasonable expectation for performance of services. You can't just say I will do it when I get to it and then never do the service and keep the amp and the money.

This situation reminds me of a Pink Floyd lyric, "It's too late to loose the weight you used to throw around". Getting bullied by a good builder, so you have to kiss his ass and put up with way unreasonable bullshit just to get an amp. Crying shame is what it is... I have heard a CCV and it is a great piece of amp work. With a good production partner, that could be a big seller at a price that still has a great margin. Hopefully this gets resolved without a judge and a pack of lawyers.....

EXPcustom":1ilgi722 said:
The way I look at it you got to wait for nice stuff. I have a order right now with Jackson that has taken two years another with Alembic that is taking the same amount of time. If you can't handle the wait buy something off the rack at Guitar Center. :no:

A lot of people like to talk crap about Mark that dont have anything to do with him business wise so I am just reminding those people that wait times exceeding a year are not uncommon in the "gear biz" especiallly if you want something nice. I got money tied up with Mark, I knew when I sent him the money how he is but I am willing to wait because I like to have the best gear. :rock:
I agree with the waiting. That's not what this is about. This is about common courtesy and
communication as a businessman. I would have money tied up with Mark also if I were a masochist. Bottom line I would like a CCV and have the cash for one but the price for me is far and above just the cash. I am not in to being tied up and having my nipples pinched with a gag in my mouth. No Sir.

glip22":2re9hpxo said:
Jay Strange":2re9hpxo said:
glip22":2re9hpxo said:

Jerry is your best bet. Me, I would offer to pay for the shipping to get it back. Honestly, once he has your amp your hands are tied. Sucks that you have to be in that position. I feel for you Bro. Pay the shipping to Jerry and get it back. He seems willing enough to help but it also seems, even he, has limited influence with Mark. Just not cool all the way around when someone treats you how they would hate to be treated. There really is no excuse at all. I don't care what it is. If I were on my death bed, I would make sure someone took care of the people that were counting on me.

I'm with ya bro... I have tried everything, trust me.
The only way to get my amp back is to fly from Florida to California
and then get with the Sun Valley Police Daprtment and go to Mark's house
and get the amp.
I was gonna do all this last year but had a chance to have someone get the amp for me
which I was then informed to cancel my flight and that Mark would have the amp
ready in a week. Well the week arrived and my source said Mark wouldn't give them the amp back and it was not finished.

So Mark Cameron, I know your reading this WHY are you doing this man?? WHY??
ALL I WANT IS MY AMP BACK UNFINISHED.

DID YOU PAWN OFF ME AND RON"S AMPS AND DON"T HAVE THEM??????????????????????

I'VE BEEN TOLD 2 WEEKS SEVERAL TIMES NOW< JUST GIVE THE AMP TO JERRY DYER AND I WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING>

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM: AM I WRONG??????????????

Jay Strange":gcf11tsw said:
glip22":gcf11tsw said:
Jay Strange":gcf11tsw said:
glip22":gcf11tsw said:

I'm with ya bro... I have tried everything, trust me.
The only way to get my amp back is to fly from Florida to California
and then get with the Sun Valley Police Daprtment and go to Mark's house
and get the amp.
I was gonna do all this last year but had a chance to have someone get the amp for me
which I was then informed to cancel my flight and that Mark would have the amp
ready in a week. Well the week arrived and my source said Mark wouldn't give them the amp back and it was not finished. After this my source was done with Mark so I was back to bein' burned.

So Mark Cameron, I know your reading this WHY are you doing this man?? WHY??
ALL I WANT IS MY AMP BACK UNFINISHED.

DID YOU PAWN OFF ME AND RON"S AMPS AND DON"T HAVE THEM??????????????????????

I'VE BEEN TOLD 2 WEEKS SEVERAL TIMES NOW, JUST GIVE THE AMP TO JERRY DYER AND I WILL HANDLE EVERYTHING.

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM: AM I WRONG??????????????

Heritage Softail":2uwc6qow said:
This is absolutely positively class action lawsuit material. If the many grievances in this string are true.... Three years for a repair? It would seem any judge would place a judgement against this person and all partners, or the corporate assets to reimburse or perform paid obligations. There is a reasonable expectation for performance of services. You can't just say I will do it when I get to it and then never do the service and keep the amp and the money.

This situation reminds me of a Pink Floyd lyric, "It's too late to loose the weight you used to throw around". Getting bullied by a good builder, so you have to kiss his ass and put up with way unreasonable bullshit just to get an amp. Crying shame is what it is... I have heard a CCV and it is a great piece of amp work. With a good production partner, that could be a big seller at a price that still has a great margin. Hopefully this gets resolved without a judge and a pack of lawyers.....

If stacks of cash are not going to motivate Mark to get those amps a large groupe of class action lawyers and judges certainly will insure no one gets to ever see Mark's amps or a dime at the end of the day. It's not like the guy is rich or has tons of assets other than what's inside his brain.

I know Mark wants to focus on his new amp line but I do think he should just send all those amps he has offered to mod back to people. He is just being stubborn at this point or has too much pride to return a unfinished amp.

At this point if you want your amp back bad enough file in small claims and serve Mark with papers, that may motivate him to either finish or send back the amp.

glip22":mbuyn4od said:
EXPcustom":mbuyn4od said:

I agree with the waiting. That's not what this is about. This is about common courtesy and
communication as a businessman. I would have money tied up with Mark also if I were a masochist. Bottom line I would like a CCV and have the cash for one but the price for me is far and above just the cash. I am not in to being tied up and having my nipples pinched with a gag in my mouth. No Sir.

Hey I agree that Mark is not a good business person, he makes great amps but I think the flakey reclusiveness adds to the desirability of the amp, so the guy may in fact be a marketing genius. :lol: :LOL:

Of course, if you have proof of payment for services, then you have the right to a 'reasonable' expectation of those services.

How complicated this would get if it really turned out that person B was sold person A's amp that was in to get modded. That is straight up jail time in Georgia.

Hopefully just a theory, not a fact. It's tough for amp techs to make a living. No need to add false bad press. Would be interesting to see if anyone actually has any form of contract to 'white out' the personal info and post. Game over at that point, with regard to true or false on it taking years to do a simple amp mod.

I can just feel the price of the used CCV I want to buy creeping upward.....

Back