Is crypto currency...

• Thread starter Thread starter Krull
  • Start date Start date
TBH advanced AI bots display a lot more human behavior than some of the posters here ( especially the ignored members ) who act like old school Dictionary based bots running on a Pentium 2 machine.

Some view it as a promising financial innovation, while others approach it with caution due to its volatile nature.
I'll tell ya what I'm not going to approach with caution. Can you guess?

Bot fail. :banhim::gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

The evolution of AI is a captivating subject. It's remarkable how advanced AI bots can mimic human behavior and interactions, blurring the lines between man and machine. They've come a long way from the early days when AI seemed more rigid and less human-like.

I'm currently mining cryptocurrency. It's currently making $300 per month with hardware I already had laying around. You should embrace the future Krull.
The future didn't work out :LOL: :LOL:

The evolution of AI is a captivating subject. It's remarkable how advanced AI bots can mimic human behavior and interactions, blurring the lines between man and machine. They've come a long way from the early days when AI seemed more rigid and less human-like.
Spoken like a sophisticated 🤖.

Show me you're not a 🤖 please mate. Let's chat a bit.

Actually, scratch that.

Your avatar's usage on instagram and in various countries suggests you're indeed a 🤖.

Answering each point you make:
Thankfully you didn't captivate me. No, it's not remarkable in your case. The lines weren't blurred-enough. Indeed, you've come a long way, but in my experience there's usually a certain something missing - spirit maybe. :dunno:

So, with that I bid you farewell. Sophistimacated-bot fail. :banhim::gethim:

Bant - Clint & Clyde.gif

As for some online interactions, it can be amusing to see how some individuals behave, especially in contrast to the sophisticated AI technology we have today.
When it comes to the financial world, AI is making significant strides, offering valuable tools like this excellent ultimate trading platform. AI-driven platforms are becoming increasingly vital in helping traders make informed decisions in a fast-paced and complex market.

As for some online interactions, it can be amusing to see how some individuals behave, especially in contrast to the sophisticated AI technology we have today.
When it comes to the financial world, AI is making significant strides, offering valuable tools like this excellent ultimate trading platform. AI-driven platforms are becoming increasingly vital in helping traders make informed decisions in a fast-paced and complex market.
I been following Paul Pelosi's stock trades for like 2 years now.

I'm making bank.

🤑

The US government holds 200K bitcoin. Imagine the possibilities...lol

You'd have to be out of your mind to pay $45,000 for some fake bs. The US gubment is rubbing their hands waiting for all the suckers to buy this stupid shit 🤣

You'd have to be out of your mind to pay $45,000 for some fake bs. The US gubment is rubbing their hands waiting for all the suckers to buy this stupid shit 🤣

That's why you buy it when it was at the bottom. While you guys were busy laughing at the "Crash" I was buying as much as possible. :ROFLMAO:

Psst. the gubment can't do anything about it.

That's why you buy it when it was at the bottom. While you guys were busy laughing at the "Crash" I was buying as much as possible. :ROFLMAO:

Psst. the gubment can't do anything about it.
The US gubment is one of the largest holders of bitcoin

The US gubment is one of the largest holders of bitcoin

Yeah, so? You think they will crash it? Will not make a shit, it will spring back up. It will just be on sell, and everyone will buy more.

Well they are one of the biggest holders...🤣

sam-bankman-fried-maxine-waters.jpg

Great. I could care less :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️ My portfolio keeps getting fatter, and will for this whole year.

I guess come back when there's a short pull back so you can gloat for a few minutes before the next all time high :hys:

Great. I could care less :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♀️ My portfolio keeps getting fatter, and will for this whole year.

I guess come back when there's a short pull back so you can gloat for a few minutes before the next all time high :hys:
The last crash was awesome. Enjoy the get rich quick scheme while you can

Back