Is this rig talk Tim Krueger? Hope not

• Thread starter Thread starter panhead
  • Start date Start date
Thing is - he probably has internet access in prison so he can follow along with the fun \:D/

Although really guys. Murder is nothing to joke about. We should all be ashamed. No more jokes or memes OK?

gI85DUu.jpg

Although really guys. Murder is nothing to joke about. We should all be ashamed. No more jokes or memes OK?
I agree that this was all in very poor taste. Not quite cannibalize the victim poor taste, but still...

Can you imagine 'losing it' for 2 minutes of your whole life and then paying for the rest of your life in prison?!
I wonder what he feels like now…
Living with such deep regret for the rest of your life must be so freaking painful.

So sad.
People don't "lose it" for 2 minutes. They lose it, and then it is finally manifested in a physical way. It's just a matter of time.

I still say she may have had a dick but he did sell me a KILLER quad of Sylvania 6CA7`s for $200 shipped

Had to be some heavy drug use going on. All I can see is him slashing that chick while Patience by GNR is blasting in the background.

The 2022 Rig-talk “Most Metal” award goes to Krueger.

Had to be some heavy drug use going on. All I can see is him slashing that chick while Patience by GNR is blasting in the background.
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he was fighting cancer. A couple friends who were fighting cancer got awful strange after taking their cancer meds. Mix in some strong pain killers and relaxants, and watch out.

Fighting cancer in jail, whoa…..

I could be thinking of someone else.

This is nuts.
I knew Krueger well.
I got a CCV from him and some killer Cameron Marshall’s, the best ones actually.
Mark liked him and built amps specifically for certain sounds off records.
His butt-buddy was PaulArntz, whom also Mark custom built stuff for.
Tim claimed he was a good critic, he would go to various restraunts and eat undercover, then
throw’em under the bus.
I bet the cancer thing was BULLSHIT, he just needed to offload a bunch of gear quickly.
Y’all think he gives a shit?
No, he socialpathic, he made sure and butchered
her throat after stabbing her in the back…
Crazy.
Small world, right?

She probably blew his tube, then afterwards he didn't like her tone.

Back