Jack Bauer Signature Gibson

:|::QBB:
'63-Strat":b5068 said:

No, I didn't. Being famous, and a guitarist isn't the same as being someone who's famous for their guitar playing. But whatever, you knew what I meant; you guys must all watch 24 or something :o

I've seen it like once, most TV is lame, and it wasn't an exception for me. IMO.

Well, he's also in movies. And yeah, I like 24... but the entire idea isn't how good of a guitarist you are, it's how much ATTENTION you bring to the brand. He's going to get a lot more attention for Gibson than many of their professional guitarist endorsers.

stratotone":5ba2d said:

Well, he's also in movies. And yeah, I like 24... but the entire idea isn't how good of a guitarist you are, it's how much ATTENTION you bring to the brand. He's going to get a lot more attention for Gibson than many of their professional guitarist endorsers.

Thankyou I didn't understand that :p :lol:

My only point was I think that's really lame. Just my opinion, no need for you to agree :idea:

Didn't they do a dale earnhardt one awhile bacak too? Also lame, IMO.

Yep, we won't agree. *shrugs* I could care less what Gibson does nowadays in any event, and to get even mildly disturbed by an endorsement model is pretty much beneath me. :)

Pete

stratotone":785b7 said:
Yep, we won't agree. *shrugs* I could care less what Gibson does nowadays in any event, and to get even mildly disturbed by an endorsement model is pretty much beneath me. :)

Pete

Your nobility is awe-inspiring :eek: :lol:

Gibson has a model with brass knuckles now and the un-finished carvetop oh shit I screwed the top but lets sell it to the n00bs :lol:

Gibson builds wall decorations for starbucks drinkers now anyways :D

Digital Jams":33723 said:
Gibson has a model with brass knuckles now and the un-finished carvetop oh shit I screwed the top but lets sell it to the n00bs :lol:

Gibson builds wall decorations for starbucks drinkers now anyways :D

:gethim:

[hugs LP and 335]

Its ok, my preciouses this will stop them :

:whip: :lame: :barf:

:lol:

Its fine, your hurtful words don't work on me.

:cry: :p

'63-Strat":c39c5 said:

:gethim:

[hugs LP and 335]

Its ok, my preciouses this will stop them :

:whip: :lame: :barf:

:lol:

Its fine, your hurtful words don't work on me.

:cry: :p

Just calling it like I see it, they make guitars with brass knuckles and sell unfinished carve tops :o

Don't get me started with the chic models :lol:

Digital Jams":ef489 said:

Just calling it like I see it, they make guitars with brass knuckles and sell unfinished carve tops :o

Don't get me started with the chic models :lol:

As if I don't agree with you in general, man :lol:

They have sunk to new lows recently, but I love mine and lots of other Gibsons I've played too.

Btw, the menace has a brass fist inlay, not actual brass knuckles, ok? :lol:

No doubt the BFG, vixen, goddess and menace are abominations for sure.

The city of Los Angeles once named a street after Jack Bauer in gratitude for his saving the city several times. They had to rename it after people kept dying when they tried to cross the street. No one crosses Jack Bauer and lives. :gethim:

his dad always played guitars...i read he had some pretty nice ones so i think hes always been in to them. I dunno, don't judge guitar just cuz someones name is on it. If it plays/sounds good why not?..unless the price range is outrageus.

DT1607":ea13a said:
his dad always played guitars...i read he had some pretty nice ones so i think hes always been in to them. I dunno, don't judge guitar just cuz someones name is on it. If it plays/sounds good why not?..unless the price range is outrageus.

Well, it's part of Gibson's Custom line, so it's $4000.

wow...nice looking guitar but 4 grand...

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Custom-Shop-Inspired-By-Kiefer-Sutherland-SemiHollow-KS336?sku=514026

list price 6 grand :lol:

Back