Jackson Custom Shop Masterbuilt WR1

• Thread starter Thread starter Bram576
  • Start date Start date
Bram576
Bram576
Well, my actual dream guitar came onto the market. Guy bought it, made sure it worked then never played it. Took a quick video of me opening the case for the first time. So stoked on this. Best playing guitar I’ve ever owned.

IMG_7226.jpeg

IMG_7227.jpeg

Oh fuck my life that is nice. I would never sell my custom select, much less a masterbuilt
I know this surely isn’t everyone’s thing, but I’m too damn happy to care. This one is staying forever. Didn’t think I’d ever have another chance at a Masterbuild like this. There was a run of 12 of these. To my understanding majority went to artists, as usual :rolleyes:.

Careful with that axe Eugene!
Dayum!
Congrats

Last edited:
I know this surely isn’t everyone’s thing, but I’m too damn happy to care. This one is staying forever. Didn’t think I’d ever have another chance at a Masterbuild like this. There was a run of 12 of these. To my understanding majority went to artists, as usual :rolleyes:.
Guitar looks badass, bud. That is my second fav shape

Thats all the way around the world badassery right there. Rock On Sir!

Extremely nice guitar!!

I would be too worried about getting any nicks, chips, dents, etc ...... on it and it would probably stay in the case the whole time 😂

I am really happy for you!!

That's killer. I got to play a WR1 years ago, and still think about how much I loved it.

That's killer. I got to play a WR1 years ago, and still think about how much I loved it.
I really didn’t think I’d love the shape when I first played one just due to my experience in the past with pointys and neck dive. But it’s perfectly balanced standing. Sitting with it is perfect too.

Awesome score, man! I've always wanted a WR1, a masterbuilt one sounds like a dream!

Back