Jake E Lee Shooting - Update

It is hard to know what to believe anymore. In 1982, I would have got my news from CBS at 6 o'clock.

Now, I get a news story that might be A.I. and could be exaggerated, might be fake, might be real, etc. Some will say it is a stunt. Some will say Sharon did it with thr ghost of Biggie, etc.

If i was to guess, it was a random psycho who thought Jake was someone else. In the back of my mind though, I do slightly go to a place where someone from his past loaned him money or something and now that he is back in the spotlight and making money with the Friedman products, wants a chunk. I hope I'm wrong.

Rumors or not, given the very vague details Jake has given, I'd suspect it was an issue over money or promises made in recent or past times.He is happy to make it go away but not sharing anything further.

I think it is fucking pathetic these youtube dickheads are trying to cash in on this .. Jake himself has given all the details he is willing to share so far on facebook etc ... these cunts trying to "break" news is just bullshit
You’ll have ten channels milk the same clip for at least a month with different click bait titles to make it seem fresh. You’ll have people reacting to another persons regurgitated and copied clip while they make up shit for content too and then finally you’ll have some sweet little English vocal teacher doing an analysis of the whole thing.

You want to see this to the 100th degree you should check out channels who talk about Caitlin Clarke and the WNBA 🤦‍♂️

Rumors or not, given the very vague details Jake has given, I'd suspect it was an issue over money or promises made in recent or past times.He is happy to make it go away but not sharing anything further.

Yeah I keep thinking about that "what's jake e lee been up to?" video years back where he was living in trailer park meth den putting together computers for people

Lotta history down that road I'm sure

I doubt he's raking in large chunks of cash. It's probably minimal at best, and it's not like he's raking in a fortune touring. His gigs are mostly small dive bars.
That was my thought.

Google seems to hover in the $1M to $3M range. While nothing to snooze at, that is technically not a lot of money.

This was interesting too.

“I was going to get $5,000 [around $13,000 in 2018 money] to record ‘Bark at the Moon,’ and get writing credit and publishing. But when I finally got the contract, they threw in another $10,000 [around $26,000 in 2018 money] to make up for the not having writing and publishing.”

So he got $15k for Bark at the Moon. No residual?
https://metalwani.com/2018/11/jake-...-the-moon-how-much-it-was-actually-worth.html

the dude was just shoot multiple times .. you really think he is going to talk in depth about it just days later? The account he has given so far makes perfect sense and rings true ... you can make up all the bullshit you want but if it makes you "feel better and important" but fuck you

Back