Jake E Lee Shooting - Update

In this day and age certain people want to find a conspiracy where there is none. It's like an addition all to itself, replete with withdrawal symptoms and always being on the hunt for the next fix.
Can you blame them?? I'd be happy to list plenty of national and international "conspiracies" that proved to be 100% true in the last half decade in the OT section. Even the term "conspiracy theory" is a CIA invention.

I thought Jake released a statement saying that when he was walking his dog he approached two people eyeing his neighbor's motorcycle, words were exchanged and Jake was shot?!
he did .. but stupid cunts on the internet need to think there is more to it because their lives are so lame

To be fair, quite a few conspiracies are legit.. but not everything HAS to be a conspiracy.
and yet you spread one here with zero evidence of any of what you said?! .. just weird.

Don't get me wrong I am fully into government conspiracies, because we all know none of those fuckers care about people and none of them could get jobs outside of public service

Guys I was right there. I saw it happen. It was this guy.

1729855214525.jpeg

I doubt he's raking in large chunks of cash. It's probably minimal at best, and it's not like he's raking in a fortune touring. His gigs are mostly small dive bars.
Yeah but he went from being completely out of the spotlight to being on That Metal Show, album, tour, and now the amps. If he "owed" someone money from back in the day, there would be enough people aware of it in the news.

Regardless, glad he is alive and taking it in stride.

Yeah but he went from being completely out of the spotlight to being on That Metal Show, album, tour, and now the amps. If he "owed" someone money from back in the day, there would be enough people aware of it in the news.

Regardless, glad he is alive and taking it in stride.
I can buy that.

Ozzy/Sharon basically strong-armed him out of his publishing credits on Bark at the Moon, like they did with several others over the years. I think Jake though did retain his publishing credits for The Ultimate Sin.
If you are coerced, threatened or through deception you sign a contract it is void.

Last edited:
My guess is Jake's version about what happened to be pretty accurate except that he was probably pretty intoxicated and was verbally aggressive towards the bike thieves. Unless he owes drug money or something.

Back