Jake E Lee shot

I'm sorry, what exactly did I leave out?

And how is your "satire" any less disgusting or different than other forum members making jokes?
You left out the most crucial part of the other comment you've quoted in order to make one serious over the other.
Not sure what's more disgusting, the fact that this is actually happening or the fact that members are making jokes about it and making light of the situation.....

Either way, the shooter must be a "Pig" 😆
^That's why you're not able to tell it's satire. How is that my fault, exactly?

It helps to quote correctly and accurately.

You left out the most crucial part of the other comment you've quoted in order to make one serious over the other.
Not sure what's more disgusting, the fact that this is actually happening or the fact that members are making jokes about it and making light of the situation.....

Either way, the shooter must be a "Pig" 😆
^That's why you're not able to tell it's satire. How is that my fault, exactly?

It helps to quote correctly and accurately.

You lost me dude. How is the pig comment satire? And how does it change what you said right before it?

You lost me dude. How is the pig comment satire? And how does it change what you said right before it?
It's the most important part of the comment. I shouldn't have to convince someone what I wrote or how I wrote it. The fact that that part was cut proves you didn't understand the comment it to begin with, and that's okay but honestly, I don’t think I can help you understand it. Especially if you're willing to dismiss important content/context in order to create an argument that doesn't exactly exist.

Besides, if the emoticon wasn't enough to clue you to a playful, satire comment and you're still going to argue over that, then no, further explanation is not going to help you. All I can say is it was just a way of saying "Oh, I'm no better than the everyone else here who said sorry, had to!". I've joined the fun. But yeah, it's kinda weird when someone who obviously doesn't understand still tries to convince the person who wrote something that they meant something other than what they wrote 🤔

Last edited:
It's the most important part of the comment. I shouldn't have to convince someone what I wrote or how I wrote it. The fact that that part was cut proves you didn't understand the comment it to begin with, and that's okay but honestly, I don’t think I can help you understand it.

Besides, if the emoticon wasn't enough to clue you to a playful, satire comment and you're still going to argue over that, then no, further explanation is not going to help you. All I can say is it was just a way of saying "Oh, I'm no better than the everyone else here who said sorry, had to!". I've joined the fun. But yeah, it's kinda weird when someone who obviously doesn't understand still tries to convince the person who wrote something that they meant something other than what they wrote 🤔

Not trying to convince you of anything (quite the opposite, actually). Anyway, I didn't quote that part of the post because it seemed to be mostly a separate thought. I still don't see the satire in it, but honestly, I really don't care enough to continue this discussion, especially since you're not willing to explain.

Anyway, here's some parody lyrics I wrote. Far from my best, but all I could come up with (sorry, had to! ;) )

So, apparently this incident occurred when Jake's dog took a dump in some guy's yard. The guy then stepped in it and overreacted:

"I Got Shot In The Dark"

Out on the streets, I'm walking the dog
I know he needs relieving
Stopped by someone's lawn, so he could drop his log
But no bags on me for poo retrieving

Bullets are flying, close to my head
I can feel them, I can feel them
No vital organs hit, but he must want me dead
Please call an ambulance for me now

I got shot in the dark
When he stepped in my dog's poo
I was shot in the dark
Always check the bottom of your shoes, all right

Not trying to convince you of anything (quite the opposite, actually). Anyway, I didn't quote that part of the post because it seemed to be mostly a separate thought. I still don't see the satire in it, but honestly, I really don't care enough to continue this discussion, especially since you're not willing to explain.

Anyway, here's some parody lyrics I wrote. Far from my best, but all I could come up with (sorry, had to! ;) )
Cool cool! 😎

For clarification, the PIG part of my comment that you cut out refers to something in his career. If you don't know (which, let's be honest, you didn't If you were asking), then my explanation would have no meaning. Point was, the comment was a collective thought, and wasn't just trying to cover my ass or backpedal ;)

Have a good one!

I just read this headline, a few minutes ago, but have no idea if it is legit.

" ***JAKE E LEE UPDATE*** He was hit 3 times. He was hit in the chest , arm and foot. Bullets missed all major organs except lung. But he is doing well and expected to make a full recovery. This info direct from his manager. "

The foot? It's one thing to shoot someone, but to shoot them in the foot? Horrible shot

The foot? It's one thing to shoot someone, but to shoot them in the foot? Horrible shot
Shooter identified.

proxy-image.jpg

Back