Jeff Loomis Signature Block

• Thread starter Thread starter Stone Tone Products
  • Start date Start date
I wonder what you would get if you wired it into a piezo preamp?

I saw that Chris Poland was one of your artist. You should overpay him to bring his rack and four cabs and some heavy chords to film a youtube video. Loomis too.

I wonder what you would get if you wired it into a piezo preamp?

I saw that Chris Poland was one of your artist. You should overpay him to bring his rack and four cabs and some heavy chords to film a youtube video. Loomis too.
That would be interesting, Chris Poland and Jeff have been using our blocks since 2014. Chris brought his rig, the Tower of power to my namm booth 2020. Floyd Rose and I will not be attending Namm until they resume back to the normal schedule in January 2024, this past show in June was a bust. Both Jeff and Chris will be in my booth supporting their signature blocks @ 2024 Namm, Chris will be making a video coinciding the release of his mega block that will be dropping in about a month or two, Jeff Loomis has already made his video which Floyd Rose will be releasing this week.

Brother, you're going to get your own sub-forum. Keep an eye out for it; could happen any time soon.

I'll move this thread there as soon as possible. Oh, and I'll move your thread from the reviews section to it as well; it's not a review anyway.

Hope you like it mate. :thumbsup:

Brother, you're going to get your own sub-forum. Keep an eye out for it; could happen any time soon.

I'll move this thread there as soon as possible. Oh, and I'll move your thread from the reviews section to it as well; it's not a review anyway.

EXCELLENT ! Thank you very much ! This is great 🍻 It'll be great to work with all of you. Thanks again for the consideration. You guys Rock🤘

It'd be cool to have a clean slate when the new sub forum goes live, is it possible to delete all threads from yrs ago to present so there's no conflict with the past to the present?

Is Steve Henning still on RT?
94016110_118881013111368_3902337461862268928_o.jpg

It'd be cool to have a clean slate when the new sub forum goes live, is it possible to delete all threads from yrs ago to present so there's no conflict with the past to the present?
no...it is what it is. I almost got n some hot water once doing something similar with the previous owner of rigtalk so nothing gets deleted unless it's just stupid troll posts or spam.

no...it is what it is. I almost got n some hot water once doing something similar with the previous owner of rigtalk so nothing gets deleted unless it's just stupid troll posts or spam.
That's cool, it's history and besides all the crass comments and personal digs from then to now actually validates the concept and it's groth since then.. All good, Looking forward to getting that set-up when it gets online. Thanks.

I think it will be a good thing....I actually am going to get one and try it out myself. Soon as I figure out which one to get...lol...

Don't worry about the history bro'; it validates your products anyway.

Sorry this is taking a while; I've been checking regularly. Nothing we can do to speed things up. Just a matter of when Admin takes care of it. Shouldn't be long.

Don't worry about the history bro'; it validates your products anyway.

Sorry this is taking a while; I've been checking regularly. Nothing we can do to speed things up. Just a matter of when Admin takes care of it. Shouldn't be long.
All good, Indeed.Thank you👊

Curious to see some comparisons between this and a stock steel block on an OFR.
I have a very old A-B comparison video that was done by a deceased friend but that's all I have as a direct comparison. Also the skinny blocks floyd sells on the stock bridges are nickel coated Brass. Floyd has never produced any steel blocks.

I have a very old A-B comparison video that was done by a deceased friend but that's all I have as a direct comparison. Also the skinny blocks floyd sells on the stock bridges are nickel coated Brass. Floyd has never produced any steel blocks.

Thanks for this! I actually thought OFRs came stock with steel blocks. Looks like it could be worth me going out to try fitting a steel block on one of my guitars to see if I notice a difference...

It seems to have really improved the sustain by alot!

It seems to have really improved the sustain by alot!
Yes, that's just one of many attributes this block offers. Jeff Loomis wouldn't put his name on it if the block didn't deliver what the claims suggest.

Back