JOE BIDEN DEAD?

• Thread starter Thread starter voodooradio1
  • Start date Start date
Yes but blind Freddie could tell that was a lie. I wouldn't call that a conspiracy.
No I wasn't implying it was, just noting it to show how quickly the democrat party discards it's people once they have served the greater party purposes. Like yesterdays trash.

Seriously though, I realize it’s not fit for polite society, but if you’re a grown ass adult and you don’t believe powerful interests conspire, you’re either naive or willfully blind.

Seriously though, I realize it’s not fit for polite society, but if you’re a grown ass adult and you don’t believe powerful interests conspire, you’re either naive or willfully blind.
I do believe they are manipulators however I don't automatically believe conspiracy theories. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I do believe they are manipulators however I don't automatically believe conspiracy theories. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
I don’t know that these sorts of claims are that extraordinary. And the problem is that the perpetrators are in the position to suppress the evidence.

Back