Joined a RATT tribute… which guitar??

• Thread starter Thread starter JerEvil
  • Start date Start date
Dang, you're a brave man to be the Warren in a Ratt tribute.
I’ll say, I’ve got Lay it Down NAILED! I may chat you up about a build…

It’s amazing how wrong most people have tabbed or transcribed RATT material. Thank god I learned how to play by ear!

I vote for the snake, warrens guitars wrapped in snakeskin from the old days look best but warren did play the painted snake for a little while too.
IMG_7498.jpeg

Given you have not rehearsed and there are no gigs booked, buying more gear seems premature.

Which amp are you gonna use?
Man the Fortin Cali has actually been sounding killer but most likely I’ll use the Quick Rod.

I DID get the new 2-channel SLO Synergy module and also have the Mezza Nirvana which is SLO based…

Thoughts?

Given you have not rehearsed and there are no gigs booked, buying more gear seems premature.
oh dear… have we met?? lol. I’m the king of premature gear buys!

Man the Fortin Cali has actually been sounding killer but most likely I’ll use the Quick Rod.

I DID get the new 2-channel SLO Synergy module and also have the Mezza Nirvana which is SLO based…

Thoughts?

oh dear… have we met?? lol. I’m the king of premature gear buys!

For Vintage Ratt I use diode clipping marshalls...so Cali is the one...

For more modern stuff I would love to hear the Nirvana... (you have done no clips yeat...)

Between the two...the Cali...

Well lads, offers were made. Offers were declined, then prices were lowered and offers were suddenly accepted! Lol!

Never. Pay. Asking. Price!!

Attachments

• IMG_6757.jpeg
    IMG_6757.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 6
For Vintage Ratt I use diode clipping marshalls...so Cali is the one...

For more modern stuff I would love to hear the Nirvana... (you have done no clips yeat...)

Between the two...the Cali...
I haven’t, oddly. I also have the Red Seven “The Dirt” which is a modded Plexi build… I’ll have to hook them all up into the amp switcher and see.

The Cali fucks pretty hard though…

Back