Les Paul Fail

• Thread starter Thread starter napalmdeath
  • Start date Start date
His wife posted it obv. And when he found out…he fell out of his chair again.

IDK Maybe he hoped it would go viral and people would check out the rest of his channel - taking the whole, "No such thing as bad publicity." angle?
Who knows.

Personally, I think the dog was the high point of the vid.
The dog was the best part.
That and that incredibly uncomfortable period of just "no movement" whilst wedged between floor, toppled chair, and piano.

Other than this, the shirt had bonus points for trippy-cool. But looking like a can of smashed assholes in a trippy-cool shirt and failing at gravity in what appears a xanax and bourbon breakfast combo doesn't bode well no matter the fashion statement.

That’s better than 95% of the shit on YouTube. I’d subscribe.

....if only the Husky would have lifted his leg on him.
I was waiting for it...dog gets a "fail ":thumbsdown:

Starts humpin him... Total thug move.
OG Husky. He did do a mean James Brown impersonation. Never knew WFT James was saying either...lol
Too funny.

You back in the great White North Unkle Mo or riding little surf in Bora Bora

OG Husky. He did do a mean James Brown impersonation. Never knew WFT James was saying either...lol
Too funny.

You back in the great White North Unkle Mo or riding little surf in Bora Bora
Brethren!! Currently in the GWN, finishing up holiday season with Fam and sorting out some other Family related medical stuff, then back to the surf - this years first half is looking good - mostly the Asias - can't wait to get salty!! Livin' Lovin' Surfin', keeps me level, keeps my soul fed 🤩

Awesome for you to check in man, and ya, that OG Husky and James Brown... Perfect 🤣

Back