• Thread starter Thread starter BigGuitars
  • Start date Start date
BigGuitars
BigGuitars

Attachments

• E2Vhg1JVoAQxyS9.png
    E2Vhg1JVoAQxyS9.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 45
Probably would have been more helpful for you back in grade school...

:whistle:

See, that's the thing with jokes. They're open to interpretation.
Even the really funny ones.

Hey!
I just realized an older white woman from Germany taught me all about the people who
originally owned the land the school house I attended was built on.

Hey!
I just realized an older white woman from Germany taught me all about the people who
originally owned the land the school house I attended was built on.
Probably nobody owned it since there was no civic entity here to "own" anything before white settlers made one. That is assuming, of course you're going back that far.

Lived there for generations before they were forced to split when some immigrants
decided they wanted the land more?
"Immigrants" are people who move from one established country to another established country. The European settlers were pioneers, not immigrants. There was no established country on the North American continent when they arrived.

The various Indian tribes fought and slaughtered each other over this land for thousands of years before Europeans arrived. In fact, no native tribe that was here when the Europeans arrived were the original tribe that occupied any given territory. All tribes were living on land they had conquered from some other tribe. So your argument about "stolen land" also applies to all of them. But you won't make that argument because you're anti-white.

You're just admitting you're anti-white. People only say this type of stuff to whites because you're frankly given the social license to do it. If I'm wrong about that, and you're not anti-white, prove it.

You're just admitting you're anti-white. People only say this type of stuff to whites because you're frankly given the social license to do it. If I'm wrong about that, and you're not anti-white, prove it.

Not at all. Why are you against progressive learning?

Like learning what the actual history of my country is
instead of the local school board's approved version of history.

There's a young white couple in our complex who've obviously decided they want to
'do their part', so they're become model social justice warriors by taking white shoe
polish and painting BLM on the rear and two large side windows of their van.
Ridiculously transparent.

Your avatar reminds me of them.

There's a young white couple in our complex who've obviously decided they want to
'do their part', so they're become model social justice warriors by taking white shoe
polish and painting BLM on the rear and two large side windows of their van.
Ridiculously transparent.

Your avatar reminds me of them.
So you have a knack for not getting jokes and missing the point of things?

Lol... just teasing.

So you have a knack for not getting jokes and missing the point of things?

Lol... just teasing.

It was cool last summer when so many people were in agreement that OK, something's a bit fucked up.
But like any positive thing that hangs around too long its edges get distorted and both sides start first
with hyperbole, then seeing who can yell louder, and finally the insults.

The people down the road are still in the shouting loud stage. I keep waiting to wake up and see one
of the windows smashed. Not by anyone racist or anything, just someone politely telling them to
shut the fuck up.

Wash the car windows, take down the yard signs and flags, change your avatar to a sexy woman, etc.
Enough already!

(sexy woman is just to see if you're still reading... )

The various Indian tribes fought and slaughtered each other over this land for thousands of years before Europeans arrived. In fact, no native tribe that was here when the Europeans arrived were the original tribe that occupied any given territory. All tribes were living on land they had conquered from some other tribe. So your argument about "stolen land" also applies to all of them. But you won't make that argument because you're anti-white.
By this logic, none of Europe, Northern Africa, the Middle East or Western Asia was settled by any particular group either. That land was changing "ownership" for thousands of years too.

Also, Native Americans weren't savages. If they hadn't helped settlers understand which crops grew and given them shelter, settlers wouldn't have survived New England winter. They had villages and cultivated fields before Europeans showed up most of their civilization died to European illnesses like smallpox. They were fighting, the tribes were banding together to try to rebuild their society. When the Europeans arrived again, they actually helped them integrate into their villages and showed them how to grow crops.

My point is, you sound like someone who learned the Disney version of American history. Go read some actual historian information about how Europeans took over America. If you don't feel like the native tribes were wronged by Europeans, you have no soul.

My point is, you sound like someone who learned the Disney version of American history.

Yup.
The same crowd who are terrified over their children being taught real history.

Back