Lockheed Martin

• Thread starter Thread starter BigGuitars
  • Start date Start date
By this logic, none of Europe, Northern Africa, the Middle East or Western Asia was settled by any particular group either. That land was changing "ownership" for thousands of years too.

Also, Native Americans weren't savages. If they hadn't helped settlers understand which crops grew and given them shelter, settlers wouldn't have survived New England winter. They had villages and cultivated fields before Europeans showed up most of their civilization died to European illnesses like smallpox. They were fighting, the tribes were banding together to try to rebuild their society. When the Europeans arrived again, they actually helped them integrate into their villages and showed them how to grow crops.

My point is, you sound like someone who learned the Disney version of American history. Go read some actual historian information about how Europeans took over America. If you don't feel like the native tribes were wronged by Europeans, you have no soul.
What you don't hear about is how the chief Cherokee lived in a two story home, on a plantation with slaves (no idea the race)... and he tried to bargain with the gov't at the time early 1800s or something), but was denied and was kicked off his land. Regardless, every tribe talks about the previous 'people' long before them, including a race of giants. A few of the native tribes banded together to wipe out the giants. The Smithsonian had some of these giant skeletons, relegated them to the basement, and today they are nowhere to be found. A few old photographs in a few newspapers still exist.

Mine are bigger than yours. (please don't tell me you buy into the giants hoax too...)

clown.jpg

And Bill Gate's great, great uncle was really Walt's father!

bub.jpg

Walt Disney said it was a hoax!

Thinking about it, if huge people really existed he would have exploited the shit out of them for profit.

Right down the street from Disneyland would have been The Giant Kingdom. :D

What you don't hear about is how the chief Cherokee lived in a two story home, on a plantation with slaves (no idea the race)... and he tried to bargain with the gov't at the time early 1800s or something), but was denied and was kicked off his land. Regardless, every tribe talks about the previous 'people' long before them, including a race of giants. A few of the native tribes banded together to wipe out the giants. The Smithsonian had some of these giant skeletons, relegated them to the basement, and today they are nowhere to be found. A few old photographs in a few newspapers still exist.
Go read about the Wampanoag federation. After like 95% of their tribes died to European disease, they banded together. When Europeans showed up again, they tried to share the land, but the Europeans kept building fences around shared land. Native Americans had a concept of territory and property, but it was usually the crops and the animals, not the land itself. The elders gave permission to who could take animals and crops from the land, because it was communal property. The Europeans didn't respect their traditions. As the Europeans encroached on Natives after decades of Natives trying to be civil, the federation eventually went to war with the settlers for several years.

That war is the first time that Americans fought for territory without the help of Spain, France, or England. It's probably responsible for American becoming it's own country. And the Europeans were completely in the wrong for how they treated the Natives.

Granted, I wouldn't be here if they didn't do it. But if you think the tribes didn't have shelter and land and try to protect it, you are ignorant.

Not at all. Why are you against progressive learning?

Like learning what the actual history of my country is
instead of the local school board's approved version of history.
Yeah like teaching 1st graders how to masturbate. The party of sickos.

Go read about the Wampanoag federation. After like 95% of their tribes died to European disease, they banded together. When Europeans showed up again, they tried to share the land, but the Europeans kept building fences around shared land. Native Americans had a concept of territory and property, but it was usually the crops and the animals, not the land itself. The elders gave permission to who could take animals and crops from the land, because it was communal property. The Europeans didn't respect their traditions. As the Europeans encroached on Natives after decades of Natives trying to be civil, the federation eventually went to war with the settlers for several years.

That war is the first time that Americans fought for territory without the help of Spain, France, or England. It's probably responsible for American becoming it's own country. And the Europeans were completely in the wrong for how they treated the Natives.

Granted, I wouldn't be here if they didn't do it. But if you think the tribes didn't have shelter and land and try to protect it, you are ignorant.
I clearly stated they had land... two story homes (not tee-pees), plantations, etc. I'll leave it at that, since either you're not reading what I'm typing, or you're trying to be an ass and NOT ignorant. The information is right there in front of you.

That's what happens when you're a conquered people. We should have conquered Mexico and Canada as well. Canada for sure, since that's where most of the traitors fled after the brits were defeated.
That's what happens when you're a conquered people. We should have conquered Mexico and Canada as well. Canada for sure, since that's where most of the colonial traitors fled after the brits were defeated.

Thinking about it, if huge people really existed he would have exploited the shit out of them for profit.

Right down the street from Disneyland would have been The Giant Kingdom. :D
Save your breath. Some of these guys probably believe in Q Anon, what make you think they WOULDN’T believe in giants ??? 🤣

what make you think they WOULDN’T believe in giants ??? 🤣

See a PHOTOGRAPH of a ridiculously large human skeleton.

Logic
1) The only evidence is a photo which means it could be fake/doctored.
2) The skeleton is too proportionally correct.
Not extremely elongated bones like found in historical giants, e.g., Robert Wadlow

giant.jpg

3) Looked into it and it a first of its kind find. Ever.
4) No other proportionately large iron or stone age artifacts (like simple tools) have been found.
5) It goes against every scientific record (through all of history) of human evolution.

I can't think of a single reason why any reasonable person wouldn't be skeptical without A LOT more proof.

Back