Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
donbarzini":df2f7 said:
When is the expected delivery date for these JVM's?

The delivery date will be mid February if everyone is paid up.
So it's not bad at all...about 3-4 weeks away... :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":18b40 said:
Got the PM Steve and I will get the check out today.

Sabre is gone :cry:

Cool brother.....sorry to see the Aiken go.
Who got it?
Steve

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":4a176 said:
>|<>QBB<

Cool brother.....sorry to see the Aiken go.
Who got it?
Steve

TGP lurker but offered Velco Fly first dibs which was cool as hell. I could have sold 8 Sabres with the offers I had.

Money is off to Steve. Missed the window for sending it and getting there tomorrow but it will be there Saturday. Had to let my wife use the card this morning at a big sale to keep her happy. The amp just got a bit more expensive for me. :D

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":70a10 said:
Money is off to Steve. Missed the window for sending it and getting there tomorrow but it will be there Saturday. Had to let my wife use the card this morning at a big sale to keep her happy. The amp just got a bit more expensive for me. :D

Marked as PAID :D

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":e08d5 said:
>|<>QBB<

Who wouldnt? Well..... Bob would want her to sit on his fanny pack. :D

Can we please stop mentioning the fanny pack? Bob will bring that avatar back...

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":91d60 said:
>|<>QBB<

Can we please stop mentioning the fanny pack? Bob will bring that avatar back...

Steve

Hey that can be a new hit song for Bob. "I'm bringing fanny back.... I have real big pack"

>|<>QBB<
herbert001442":cd63a said:
so i moved on to a 5150 and a Deizel Herbie.

couldn't agree more!! I love my 5150 and Herbert. and while I was unsuccessful in wrestling Nick Bowcott's ESP away from his hands (to demo the JVM myself), the JVM is very, very impressive (in a Marshall sorta way)! :lol: :wink:
mike.

Steve,
MO went out today priority mail.

Can't wait to get this thing :D

Back