Meth!!! Befor and after

• Thread starter Thread starter onehourburn
  • Start date Start date
eeewww. I thought I was watching that Soul Asylum video. What was it? Runaway Train? I kept waiting for some white guy with really bad dreadlocks to appear.

Meth is the worst thing ever....Guess who invented it?? The Nazi's...yep...go figure??

>|<>QBB<
kurtsstuff":619da said:
Meth is the worst thing ever....Guess who invented it?? The Nazi's...yep...go figure??

I need info to back that claim up.

>|<>QBB<
crwnedblasphemy":59997 said:
>|<>QBB<

I need info to back that claim up.

I'll try to find it. They created it to give to soldiers to give them more stamina and to be able to stay up longer, but it was driving them crazy so they stopped using it.

Ok it wasn't the Nazi's it was the Japanese! But the Nazi's were using it too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meth

From that article it does reveal a lot to me about Hitler. :o

Makes sense why his teeth were so bad too.

>|<>QBB<
cibyl":568dd said:
>|<>QBB<

No shit,...I was gonna ask the same question. The after pics always have them with random looking sores and bruises on their faces,....jeeez. Henious.

After they use it enough (Like some of those people) it damages their nervous system, and they start tweaking out all the time. They get nervous ticks and they'll walk all jerky, and they'll jerk their heads in a nervous twitch/tick type of thing.

One guy here in town is off it, but he's so bad that his bottom lip sags and he drools.

I thought 2:00 was the worst. It made that one chick look like Robert Smith with Leprosy. :puke: All jokes aside, its bad shit.

Back