Might go for Limp Biscuit then leave

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
I'm hoping Corey Feldman tours again next year so I can catch a show.

CPktWLn_d.jpg

Dorktallica always bring the worst possible bands on tour. Didn't they help break Kid Cock,Disturbed and Cocksmack? Did they take Creed on tour or am I trippin? 😂

The disrespect for Wes Borland here little bit clownish. Excellent tone & precense of stage. Triple rectifier, dimarzio blaze equipped RG7621 guitars and baddest assed stage look of woodstock '99. And most of haters owned Significant Other in CD form & bumped it as teenager. I almost bought magenta 7 string Ibanez one time. He made it look too damn cool.

The hate, while funny, is unwarranted, wierd & your bizkit hate bandwagon have 3 crooked wheel and shake going down old dirt road now.

What other band do music video on twin tower before government demolish it? Give kredits!!

Now....
GIVE ME SOMM TA BREAK!!

Clipped_image_20240920-131651.png

If I got a free ticket, I would go just to see the 59 year old "REAL METALHEADS" Metallica fans spend $300 plus their $500 "enhanced experience" fee to have to sit through Limp Bizkit and get pissed as they wait for Metallica (sponsored by CitiBank and inKind) to finally take the stage and provide them with true, authentic metal.

The disrespect for Wes Borland here little bit clownish. Excellent tone & precense of stage. Triple rectifier, dimarzio blaze equipped RG7621 guitars and baddest assed stage look of woodstock '99. And most of haters owned Significant Other in CD form & bumped it as teenager. I almost bought magenta 7 string Ibanez one time. He made it look too damn cool.
You're breaking character in the first paragraph, ChupaKobra

The hate, while funny, is unwarranted, wierd & your bizkit hate bandwagon have 3 crooked wheel and shake going down old dirt road now.

What other band do music video on twin tower before government demolish it? Give kredits!!

Now....
GIVE ME SOMM TA BREAK!!

View attachment 344597

WOW I'M TOTALLY SURPRISED YOU THINK LIMP BISCUIT RULES CHUGG

HOW "ON BRAND"

Back