Might go for Limp Biscuit then leave

• Thread starter Thread starter RaceU4her
  • Start date Start date
I thought he was a recto and now 5153 guy?? I may try this, just because I’ve never much dug vh4’s

Idk what he's been playing lately tbh

I'm definitely gonna check out the demo at least; I bought the STL Tonality Howard Benson a few years ago and it's still one of my faves

I'm sure this one fucks

The woodstock to which all other woodstock still judged 💯

lb.jpeg

This was good time for music.
And your country.

*get into time machine*

Idk what he's been playing lately tbh

I'm definitely gonna check out the demo at least; I bought the STL Tonality Howard Benson a few years ago and it's still one of my faves

I'm sure this one fucks

For Limp Bizkit's first couple albums, Borland used Mesa-Boogie Dual and Triple Rectifier amps. After 2000, he started using them in conjunction with a Diezel VH4. In the years that followed, the Diezel became his main amp. In 2008, Wes played mainly Orange Amps (specifically the Thunderverb 100) with Black Light Burns and continued using them for Gold Cobra. Currently, he uses EVH amps and a Roland JC-120, blending dirty and clean tones, respectively.

Did not know he used thunderverbs, I think that’s what Down uses that I’ve always been curious about. I’m gonna check this plugin out too

For Limp Bizkit's first couple albums, Borland used Mesa-Boogie Dual and Triple Rectifier amps. After 2000, he started using them in conjunction with a Diezel VH4. In the years that followed, the Diezel became his main amp. In 2008, Wes played mainly Orange Amps (specifically the Thunderverb 100) with Black Light Burns and continued using them for Gold Cobra. Currently, he uses EVH amps and a Roland JC-120, blending dirty and clean tones, respectively.

Did not know he used thunderverbs, I think that’s what Down uses that I’ve always been curious about. I’m gonna check this plugin out too

Cleans always been the roland.

And his best tracked tone to my opinion always be those blaze through triple rectifier. That 99 woodstock live tone FUCKED 🙊

Dorktallica always bring the worst possible bands on tour. Didn't they help break Kid Cock,Disturbed and Cocksmack? Did they take Creed on tour or am I trippin? 😂
What’s wrong with Kid Rock and Godsmack? I’ve seen Metallica 4 times and I’d see em again—they always put on a great show. I’d go see Creed too—better than most shit out there. What, u just too cool for school?

What’s wrong with Kid Rock and Godsmack? I’ve seen Metallica 4 times and I’d see em again—they always put on a great show. I’d go see Creed too—better than most shit out there. What, u just too cool for school?
I would go see Creed if I had a ticket. I saw some recent clips and they sounded pretty damn tight.

Plus One for this.

Except for Skid Cock, no fan of him. Him only good song use riff of true masters METALLICA.

Gobsmacked good band with signature rectifier tone heard.

Creed... the Homersecksual part of sing not good. But some good riff and tone and also many milf at show.

👍🤝🤝

Back