Mojo has a new loop

• Thread starter Thread starter 232cap
  • Start date Start date
Here's a pic of my board

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 3,390
hey guys the metro one comes with easy install info on CD.......Ive installed like 4 now, no problems. I imagine mojo has fixed the problems but, for hassle free loop, SDM's metro loop , worth every penny.

jerrydyer":1qbxzrw3 said:
hey guys the metro one comes with easy install info on CD.......Ive installed like 4 now, no problems. I imagine mojo has fixed the problems but, for hassle free loop, SDM's metro loop , worth every penny.

I think the Metro loop is hard to beat, best loop I've used so far hands down.

it is cool that the mojo has the switch already there.. but its also cool on the metro you could even re route the switch up front.... ehh pro and cons on both.

mboogman":jru16dm1 said:
Here ya go: :thumbsup:

Yep, just like the one I have.

I still prefer a tube loop but these are great as an after market loop install and mod work.

Cheers,
Mike

I installed the Mojotone loop and when It's bypassed it's fine but when I engage the loop with the switch, I do hear effect but there's a loud high pitched squeal. What could be the problem?

"Mojo has a new loop"

I didn't know I did :dunno:

I keeeeeed, I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.... :lol: :LOL:

Mojo

Have they fixed this in the latest version? I just installed one and I had to install trim pots to get the level correct. It does attenuate some high frequencies and it is very susceptible to picking up noise. I have played around with it for hours and hours and rewired it several times to get rid of the noise but the best I can get it is down to a dull hum.

Back