More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those Trump t-shirts look believable...especially that big nazi tattoo ...

PolishedMadFluke-size_restricted.gif

Fake quote - promoting it undermines her enemies more than it does her.
Let me guess , you used google to find factcheckers that said it's not true right ?

Please reveal which factchecker or factcheckers said it's not true please . It's got to be either factcheck.org , Wikipedia, Snopes, Politifact or other mainstream factcheckers that said it's not true .

Last edited:
Let me guess , you used google to find factcheckers that said it's not true right ?

Please reveal which factchecker or factcheckers said it's not true please .
Haha! You post a meme which anyone can generate and put the onus of proof on me.
Show me the Seventeen magazine story -
I was alive and voting in 1995.
I can assure you if the story were true 1) it would have been all over the news back then - Drudge back then was totally ant-Clinton - American Spectator would have made it front page news etc. 2) I would have heard of it as a life-long anti-Clinton 3) the only reference I have seen related to it is an anonymous post by you on Rig-Talk. LOL

Haha! You post a meme which anyone can generate and put the onus of proof on me.
Show me the Seventeen magazine story -
I was alive and voting in 1995.
I can assure you if the story were true 1) it would have been all over the news back then 2) I would have heard of it as a life-long anti-Clinton 3) the only reference I have seen related to is an anonymous post on Rig-Talk.
So it's just you then .

IF THE STORY WAS TRUE IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE MAINSTREAM NEWS BACK THEN HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah , because the mainstream always runs with stories that make their liberal hero's look bad . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

So it's just you then .

IF THE STORY WAS TRUE IT WOULD BE ALL OVER THE MAINSTREAM NEWS BACK THEN HA HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah , because the mainstream always runs with stories that make their liberal hero's look bad . Pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Are you familiar with American Spectator? They were instrumental in the Clinton Impeachment (as was Drudge back then).

Did you vote back then?

Subscribed to conservative media back then?

Advise thanks.

Are you familiar with American Spectator? They were instrumental in the Clinton Impeachment (as was Drudge back then).

Did you vote back then?

Subscribed to conservative media back then?

Advise thanks.
Are you saying you read Seventeen Magazine in 1995?

@ccn

what happened? I hear the sound of crickets.

The other day you said there were six or seven recorded phone calls between Nancy Pelosi and Ray Epps - when I asked you for the source of this nuclear bombshell info you replied:

It's going to take some time , I have hundred's and hundred's of articles on this stuff . I'll gladly post it when I find it but I'm in no rush to prove anything to anybody people will believe whatever they want to believe but if they really say everything will be released you will be able to read it all yourself . I'll see if I can dig it up anyway because I'm still not sure what side you're on . If you were a confirmed Pinko I would say go blow .
to which I replied:

ok man, but it’s not about proving it to me - it’s about backing it up - and 6 or 7 phone calls between Pelosi and Epps would be the kind of stuff that one would keep handy for immediate further review. If your source indicates otherwise it is because they are lying to you. Be careful out there, my friend.

note: we are still waiting for the six or seven phone call info.

I am a conservative on the side of truth and I love exposing liars and fraudsters and dupes no matter their party affiliation. The last thing the conservative cause needs is phony keyboard warriors who make up or swallow lies whole.

You care about your country? Think critically. Question everything. Seek the truth. Don't be anyone's fool.

Last edited:
You care about your country? Think critically. Question everything. Seek the truth. Don't be anyone's fool.
Tell you what, you find truthful, unbiased news sources on the internet and we'll go from there. For now just experiencing life tells me what a shit show this country has become in 2 years.

Tell you what, you find truthful, unbiased news sources on the internet and we'll go from there. For now just experiencing life tells me what a shit show this country has become in 2 years.
Everyone is biased. Period. That is why you seek contrasting voices and think critically. If you only read right wing internet news - you are as big a dummy as if you only read left wing internet news.

(And if you think a meme is evidence of anything? LOL)

Everyone is biased. Period. That is why you seek contrasting voices and think critically. If you only read right wing internet news - you are as big a dummy as if you only read left wing internet news.

(And if you think a meme is evidence of anything? LOL)
Understood. However, the bias against conservatives from the media is indisputable, meaning there far fewer resources from which to gleen information. Yes, I'm sure some incorrect information has been posted here. But the assmongers that crawl out of their caves to dispute it immediately dismiss all and any conservative facts posted and "fake news". Which just reflects the group think,sheep mentality the MSM have created.
Somewhere in that info, the truth just might exist.
I'll wait for the MAGA and "Q" comments from the usual twat(s)

what's the deal with all the fucking Liberal assholes joining RT between jan and feb 2023. @Monkey Man is there anyway you can start showing join dates under the avatar again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back