More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetically saying.................Would a Dem say that I'm a white supremacist if my member was 30 inches long and bigger
than Mandingo's?

If so, I'm 100% guilty. :cool:

This lying BS about Whites HAS to stop. So many blacks are Millionaires and Billionaires and in extremely high positions of power ALL over the globe. If half of what was said was true how did they get that successful and powerful. Again, the divisive and society crippling BS has to stop urgently.

The below explains what it's about .

5943B62D-26D8-4030-B0B4-53207DEE3CEA.jpeg

Inbred Beta Belanger has white guilt just like Donnie the Angry Pedo Clown! Shhhhhhhhh! Where’s the Beer & Pizza?

cb7b1bbd-ca1c-4a19-86ff-0390b5f5f2ef-jpeg.179821

Don’t being facts into this. It angers them.
My God the idiocy NEVER ENDS . I'm personally sick and tired of people not knowing what's fake and real news out there but left wingers NEVER EVER get it . They continue to post mainstream bullshit .

Wikipedia Founder Confesses: ‘We Are Democrat Propaganda’​

Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has confessed that the site has now become ‘pure Democrat propaganda’

Sanger admitted that while the online encyclopedia began with good intentions it is now just another tool to parrot left-wing talking points and censor those who challenge the mainstream narrative.

“Wikipedia made a real effort at neutrality for, I would say, its first five years or so,” said Sanger.
“And then … it began a long, slow slide into what I would call leftist propaganda.”

Wikipedia is run by around 125,000 volunteer editors, the vast majority of whom are leftists, with a further 1,000 administrators who enjoy special privileges to block others who go against the grain.

My God the idiocy NEVER ENDS . I'm personally sick and tired of people not knowing what's fake and real news out there but left wingers NEVER EVER get it . They continue to post mainstream bullshit .

Wikipedia Founder Confesses: ‘We Are Democrat Propaganda’​

Wikipedia co-founder Larry Sanger has confessed that the site has now become ‘pure Democrat propaganda’
So he admits that Wikipedia should be viewed with skepticism.
That is good and healthy.
If only you submitted your meme generator to such scrutiny you might learn something.
Instead, you parrot what you like without a moment’s reflection.

So he admits that Wikipedia should be viewed with skepticism.
That is good and healthy.
If only you submitted your meme generator to such scrutiny you might learn something.
Instead, you parrot what you like without a moment’s reflection.
Find any meme I have posted that's not factual , I'll wait . I post what I happen to know is true .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back