More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
New Gay the alt is definitely one of those creepy progressive types, we all could tell by his previous vile posts. He's desperately trying to contain himself with his new identity. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only a regressive idiot would think that calling someone “progressive” is an insult.

New Gay the alt is desperately trying to hold back, it's killing him! Let's see some of those memes! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Your circus act would probably benefit from some memes. Your shit is tired son. You and your two comrades are sadly unoriginal and lame. At least try to provide some entertainment value with your insults. I’m punching down over here and it’s cramping my style to interact with someone so clearly out of my weight class.

Bring your A-game or fuck off already.

Your circus act would probably benefit from some memes. Your shit is tired son. You and your two comrades are sadly unoriginal and lame. At least try to provide some entertainment value with your insults. I’m punching down over here and it’s cramping my style to interact with someone so clearly out of my weight class.

New Gay the homosexual alt is EXTREMELY angry. He wants to show evvryoine who he really is but he's afraid he's gonna get bant. C'mon New Gay! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3EE2B14B-80B4-45B7-930E-0584589F0425.jpeg

Great to have you ‘back’ 😉
God bless you for, (once again), making Rigtalk a better place, one post at a time

:hys:

Imagine if the races were reversed, there'd be constant news coverage and hate crime charges immediately.

Massa-two-shits where your Constitutional right to defend your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness are infringed.

Happy to live in a Constitutional carry state, but I still have my CCW. If I'm out of my house, I'm packing.

If only my S&W 500 Mag was concealable. :yes:

IMG_0180.JPG

"You ever want to get into politics, you could join the antifa tank division, esa! Get one of those Soros' debit cards and shit, tu sabes?"

Damn.

Here's bodycam footage of the three antifa (John Brown Gun Club) members arrested in Ft Worth over the weekend. These people are domestic terrorists and should be dealth with as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back